April fools Special Chapter!

Y/n's POV

I quickly ran to school with my pet crocodile named fluffy, I smirked as I bunny hoped towards the entrance and fluffy quickly following via flying from behind me. I opened the glass doors of the school as students walked around dressed up as rabbits.

" oh no! I forgot my bunny ears!" I screamed as Fluffy coughed up a pair of bunny ear headbands,
" MS. L/N! PLEASE NO PETS IN SCHOOL!" And with that fluffy disappeared in a heap of magical smoke. I proceeded to the gym where kids were practicing bunny hoping, suddenly bf/n runs up to me wearing a shirt and jeans," Dude, wtf is going on? Why is everyone acting weird- OH GOD NOT YOU TOO!", I tilted my head in confusion before shaking it," NEVERMIND THAT! TO THE BATMOBILE!", " Jesus fuck this author is weird" bf/n cursed before I ran away, my black coat flying in front of my face.

Suddenly Lydia screamed," FREE PONIES FOR EVERYONE!!" then the school entrance was flooded with unicorns and Pegasi greeting their new owners, one ran up to me," Lydia I think mine is defective!" I said as my Pegasus began puking rainbows into some random locker.

" nah! She's just happy to see you!","oh, ok then!" I then rode my Pegasus out of the school and into the sky, leaving a large hole in the school ceiling. Suddenly we came crashing down into a forest, I scream as a bush broke my fall, my Pegasus then began transforming into a human," who are you?" I asked as she looked around warily," MY NAME IS ALEXA! YOU HAVE TO STOP LYDIA! THE PONIES  THAT SHES GIVING AWAY ARE OTHER STUDENTS THAT SHE TRANSFORMED INTO PONIES FOR HER OWN AMUSEMENT! SHE IS EEEEEEEVILLLLLLLL" Alexa screamed as she galloped deeper into the forest.

I summoned my pet crocodile, fluffy and rode her back to school, I quickly put on armor and took out a budder sword," STAHHHPP YOUR EVIL DOINGSSSSS!!" I yelled," no." She replied as she throw a rock at fluffy, killing her," NOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed in despair," I WILL AVENGE YOU!"

" DONT WORRY! I WILL HELP YOU M'LADY!" C/n screamed as he threw a bucket of water on Lydia, she then melted upon the touch of  the liquid," NOOO! I will come back for you my pretty! And your little mutt too!"," I'm not a mutt!" C/n shot back, c/n then took my hand and led me down the yellow brick road.

I closed my eyes for a brief second and when I opened them I was back at my home! Hogwarts! And it looks like I'm just in time for the hunger games! Where our school tributes were Percy and annabeth! Just then the magical time lord, twilight sparkle, cam flying in on her Porsche, along with heavy and medic, all of a sudden, the games were interrupted by the dreaded dream demon bill cypher! " DONT WORRY WELL SAVE YOU ALL!"  Screamed Edd Gould, as he flew down from the heavens wearing a halo and angel wings, he removed his halo and used it as a frisbee and aimed it for bill's eye, which took the hit. " you're a meanie!" Screamed bill as he flew away crying.

Suddenly irresistible started playing, and soon Randy Cunningham was summoned but quickly fled at the sight of chickens. A portal suddenly opened up," Marco! What dimension is this?" Screamed a blonde girl wearing a headband with horns, then another portal opened," uhhhh, Gumball, I don't think this is Kansas."

" UNACCEPTABLE!" Screamed our leader lemon grab," stop being such a sourpuss" said sans. It then started raining spaghetti. And we saw lemon grab become defeated by Yang xiao long's flying arm.

" oh look! MCR is breaking up!........ Hahaha April fools!"

Then I woke up from my very weird dream. "Dafuq crystal?" Y/n cursed at the author,"what? I'm still working on some chapters! MY READERS NEED SOMETHING!

And with that the Shakespeare play has ended, the cast bowed as c/n flew away barfing rainbows.