/Cat/ UsUk- Chapter 12

As Hero was walking around the kitchen trying to find treats, when he stumbled upon a box of pocky. He remembered that his owner had some earlier and ate it with his lover, Crumpet's owner.

'I wonder if Crumpet likes pocky' thought Hero to himself. He grabbed the pocky box, using his teeth, and brought it over to where Crumpet was. Hero opened the box with his claws and took a pocky out.

He layed it down in front of Crumpet, to which Crumpet simply looked at it. "What is this?" He said, still looking at the pocky. "Its called pocky. I saw our owners earlier eating some between each other so I thought we could try that"

Crumpet blushed and looked away. "So exactly what do we do?" Hero smiled at Crumpet. "Well when I saw them, they took a bite of their side until the end, then they kissed" Crumpet looked at the pocky.

Then Hero. Then he sighed. "Fine. I guess we can try" Hero smiled even more and bit the side of the pocky. "Take it" Hero said, still holding the pocky in his mouth. Then, Crumpet bit the other end.

Then they started to bite the pocky until there was only a bit left. Hero smirked and took the last bite, kissing Crumpet. Crumpet, not expecting that, smacked Hero in anger. "Idiot" Hero smiled.

"At least I got a kiss" He winked at Crumpet, to which Crumpet rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to continue my nap."  Crumpet layed back down and flowed his eyes....until he felt Hero lay down with him.

"I'll join too" He said, cuddling up to the other. And they both fell asleep for the rest of the day. Secretly, though, Crumpet was actually pretty happy about the kiss. Of course he wasn't going to say it to Hero. That would just be embarrassing!