/Human/ UsUk - Chapter 24

This was requested by The_Hero_Alfred. Hope you enjoy~

Alfred was the king of Spades. Being king was obviously pretty difficult to handle. Imagine taking care of a whole kingdom! But Alfred wasn't always alone. He had a queen, Arthur.

At first, they were complete strangers and didn't talk much. Alfred then got accustomed to Arthur and started talking more. Arthur was actually quite the shy one. He got embarrassed fast as well, especially with the nicknames Alfred called him.

But for such a shy queen, he was pretty stubborn. Whenever someone would say something that he had a different opinion on, he would say it with no hesitation. Alfred and Arthur had quite a few arguments, but soon apologized.

Alfred loved Arthur with all of his heart, for they had now known each other for more than a year. Arthur loved him too, but tried to hide it. Which by the way, never worked out because Alfred already knew.

"Artie today we have the morning off" Arthur yawned and stretched, standing up and heading to the bathroom. "Alright. I'm off to take a bath" Alfred smiled. "Alright"

After Arthur finished his shower, he layed down on the bed. A few moments after he layed back down and started reading a book, Alfred cuddled him. "W-What are you d-doing?" Arthur said, blushing madly.

"Cuddling with you" Arthur kept blushing, but continued reading his book. Alfred groaned and took the book away. "Reading is boring" He said, putting the book on the bedside table.

"Give me my book back" "No" "Alfred, give me my book" "No" Arthur sighed and tried reaching for the book himself. Alfred noticed this and moved the book farther. "I'll throw it if I have to"

"If you throw it, I'll chop you head" "Over a book?!" "Alfred that so happens to be my favorite book" Alfred hugged Arthur. "And you so happen to be my favorite person in the whole wide world"

Arthur blushed dark red but hugged back. They both stayed still for a moment u til Yao knocked on the door. "You have the speech today remember, aru?" He said to Alfred. "Alright I'll be there in a minute with Artie"

Yao nodded and left the room, leaving the couple again once more. "We should get going now" Arthur said, breaking the silence. Alfred nodded and they both walked down the hall.

I hope you enjoyed the fluffy-ness~ I'm sorry if you didn't like it T^T