/Human/ UsUk- Chapter 11

Alfred was a very protective guy over Arthur. He also got jealous really easily. Currently, Arthur was talking to Francis for some reason and Francis surely seemed to enjoy himself.

They continued their conversation, Alfred still watching them from his seat. 'Im going to kill him if he doesn't leave' thought Alfred to himself, glaring at Francis. About a minute later, Francis tried putting his hand over Arthur's shoulder, to which Alfred stood up and went to them.

"Uh hey babe, totally forgot we gotta go to a uh....date!" Arthur looked at Alfred, confused. "A date?" Alfred nodded, to which Arthur chuckled. "That was very rude to interrupt our conversation, Alfred" Francis said, eyeing Alfred.

Alfred put his hands around Arthur's waist in a protective way. "Sorry but, is he yours? no? Thought so." Francis rolled his eyes. "Doesn't mean you have to be so selfish"

"Let's go babe" Alfred smiled, walking with Arthur outside. They were getting into the car when Arthur looked at Alfred. "You were jealous, huh?" Alfred lightly blushed but shrugged.

"I don't like people getting near you and stuff" Arthur chuckled and held Alfred's hand. "I love you and you only" Alfred smiled. "I love ya too Artie" Alfred kissed Arthur's forehead and started the car.

He drove all the way home, and later on, to a nice fancy restaurant for a date. 'I wonder if Artie gets jealous' Alfred thought, after the date. Maybe he could try and make Arthur jealous. But how?