I turned him gay

"Hey Isaac!" I chirp walking up next to him.

His head turns to me and he scoffs. "So this is the little wolf Derek speaks so highly of. How could I help you."

"Well I was just wondering, since my brother is mad at me and won't talk to me, if you know who he is planning on being his next beta?" I ask trying to be as nice as possible.

"You know, I use to have a crush on you. You never gave me the time of day though, until last year in French I. I though hey maybe I have a chance but then came the realization." Isaac starts changing the topic.

"What are you talking about?" I ask clueless to his 'realization'.

"That you would never go for me. You wanna know why?" I nod truly wanting to know. "Because you wanted Stilinski, and you had him wrapped around your pretty little finger." Isaac says starting to lean in. "All I wanna know is why?"

"St-Stiles is different. He-he loves me." I stutter out as he gets closer.

"I could love you." With that he presses his lips to mine. As quickly as I can I shove him off, but still he kissed me.

"Isaac what the hell!" I exclaim shoving him back and watching that smirk cross his face.

"You see Devin, that's the difference Derek talks about. The weak and the strong. You-your the weak and me-I'm the strong." With that Isaac walks away. What the hell did I just get myself into.
**********
"Hey how was Che-" I stop my sentence short when I see the look Stiles is giving me. "What's wrong babe?" I ask putting a hand on his bicep.

"Well BABE, I went to the bathroom durning first period and low and behold guess what I walked up on." He asked mad.

Oh no. "I might have an idea." I grimace.

"Yea you and Lahey kissing! I told you I didn't want you to talk to him a lone and what do you do Devin? You go and do it anyways." He angrily says, I can tell he's trying not to raise his voice.

"I didn't think he would do something like that! And I was about to tell you about it!" I desperately say.

"Hey Devin but you see that's the thing with you, you don't think. You just act and- and your gonna end up getting yourself hurt that way." Stiles warns, the veins in his neck popping.

"I'm not gonna get hurt. I'm car-" Stiles cuts me off quickly.

"No your not careful Devin! That is why that kiss just happened! Your not careful." Stiles snaps.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I beg as tears well in my eyes.

"I-I don't know Devin just give me a day or something." Stiles says shutting his door to his locker and walking way leaving me standing there in tears.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. Not wanting to face the rest of the day I decide to ditch and go home to wallow in my self pity.
********
Alison: where are you?
Lydia: did you really leave me in apush... Alone
Scotty: why'd you leave and why is stiles all sad?

I groan throwing my phone on the other side ignoring all my text. I can't believe it, I should've listened to Stiles and gone with him or Scott or hell anyone.

*ring ring* Scotty

"Hello?" I answer sniffing.

"I already know don't worry. But we have bigger problems." Scott says into the phone.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Boyd is missing, I'm coming by to get you and we're going to the rink to find him." Scott instructs. "I'll be there in five." With that Scott hands up.

Five minutes later Scott was pulling up in front of my house. Getting in a receive I pitiful look. "You look worse than Stiles."

"Not helpful Scott." I huff whipping under my eye to remove any extra make up.

"I know you two will get through it though. But for now we need to stop Boyd. Stiles is on his way to Boyd's to see if he's home." Scott informs me.

"Alright. So we just need to talk Boyd out of the bite?" I ask.

Scott nods. "By the way I think you broke Stiles." He says making my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I panic.

"I mean he like asked me to make up earlier." I let a groan roll from my lips at this.

"I turned him gay!"
********
"Boyd. I just wanna talk. Hey, come on, Boyd, please. Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything." Scott calls out to him as we run into the rink.

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd says shrugging.

"And that didn't send you running in the other direction?" I ask loudly. "What ever you want there are other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd admits, my heart breaks at this.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott says trying to get to Boyd.

"Yea trust me Derek is a total ass." I add, I mean it's true I would know.

"That really hurts. I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek ask random appearing. Also blonde bitch appears too.

"Hm. In a word... Transformative." She smirks.

"Isaac?" Derek ask.

The home wrecker then appears. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." He then winks at me. The asshole as the guts to wink at me!

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott states as they sound us.

"Then go home." Derek demands crossing his arms.

"I think he meant for them!" I snap before attacking Isaac, out of the corner of my eye is see Scott going after Erica.

Isaac throws a punch and I grab his arm staring at his yellow orbs. "Your eyes are purple." He states looking at mine.

"That's the vindex." I smirk shoving him back. He goes in again but I manage to grab his arm and flip him.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott yells to Boyd as I step away from Isaac.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek admits with no regret.

"Boyd I promise you don't wanna be like this." I say trying to bring it into view for him.

"You're right. I wanna be like you." And there it was Boyd had taken the bit.