Could be gay

"Look Lyd we need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." I beg as Allison and I drop her off.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia exclaim staring between the two of us.

"It's... It's kind of complicated." Allison mumbles looking down.

"Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica? Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia ask as Allison and I look in between each other.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." Allison tries to go around the truth.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend - which is nothing - to myself." Lydia states crossing her arms.

"Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison says taking Lydia arm.

"Let me go." Lydia says trying to pull away.

"Allison come on." I try to pull her off.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember..." Allison begs.

"Remember what?" Lydia snaps pulling away.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you... You can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison says, this makes me sympathize with her. I know exactly what she's talking about cause this is how I get with Stiles.

"No." Lydia mutters.

Me and Allison snap to her. "What do you mean, "no"? You've had boyfriends." I say confused.

"None like that."
*******
"Hey yea we just dropped her off." I tell Stiles over the phone.

"Alright we have a problem." He says.

"What kind?" I groan.

"Jackson's going after Danny." He tells me.

"Crap ok where are y'all I'll meet you there." I say as I walk down the street.

"The Jungle." Stiles responds.

"Alright I'm like a block away I'll be there in five." I hang up and take off running.
******
Making it to 'The Jungle' I meet Scott and Stiles around back.

"Aw, come on. All right, maybe there's, like, a, uh... like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of... " Stiles starts looking around for another what in since the door is locked. Scott on others hands just decides to rip the handle off. "Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" He sarcastically mutters as we walk in.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club." Scott observes as we walk through.

"Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles sarcastically responds as we turn around to see him getting pet by drag queens.