Lydia problems

"Is that even a language?" Stiles ask as we look at the laptop on the jeep.

"It's Latin I think, I can pick up a few word but that's it." I say leaning in to attempt to read.

"How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?" Scott groans next to me.

"It's called a kanima." We all turn to look at Derek.

"You knew the whole time." Stiles accusingly ask.

Derek shakes his head, "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection."

"It doesn't know what it is." Scott realizes.

"Or who." I add thinking about the creatures reaction.

"What else do you know?" Stiles ask leaning on the jeeps hood.

"Just stories, rumors." Derek shrugs.

"But it's like us?" Scott ask curiously.

"A shape-shifter, yes, but it's... it's not right. It's like a..." Derek trails off trying I find the words.

"An abomination." Stiles offers thinking back to the game.

"Derek we need to work together." I say stepping towards him.

"Yea maybe even tell the Argents." Scott offers.

"You trust them?" Derek ask astonished.

Scott loses it here, "Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem. While we're here, arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger and faster than any of us, and it's killing people and we still don't even know anything about it."

"I know one thing, when I find it? I'm gonna kill it." Derek growls sending a shiver through me.
*******
"All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles informs Scott and I.

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott argues.

Stiles gives Scott a dumbfound look. "Yeah, and Devin and I aren't exactly murderers."

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott tells us as he trades looks between the two of us.

Stiles eyes squint as he looks at our friend. "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'." With that Stiles tugs me down the hallways away from Scott.
*****
Oh how I have economics. I love Finstock and his sass but I hate the class. "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult - I'm not even too sure I could pass it. " Coach informs us from the front.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson hisses at us.

"I'm familiar with the sensation." Stiles mutters side glancing at me.

"Wait - why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" I ask giving Jackson a skeptical look.

"How should I know?" Jackson defensively says.

Stiles eyes flash toward Lydia. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?"

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." Jackson lets us in on his info.

"Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Finstock yells out.

"Um - just an undying admiration for my - my coach." He covers up.