Dream of Me

Mulder's POV
"Mulder? Is that you?"

"Scully?" I walk closer to the voice that I know belongs to Scully.

"Mulder, how did you find me?!"

"I-I don't know, I just blinked and here I am."

"Hurry, let's get out of here before he finds us!"

"Where are we?"

"We are in a hole that he dropped me in in the cellar. Let's go!"

"Wait, who is trying to-SCULLAYY!!" She was gone. No no no. "Scully where are you?!!!"

"Mulder, help me!!!" I run and run, but it all leads me to the same place I started.

I jolted up in my bed, panting heavily, I wipe the sweat off of my forehead. It was just a dream. Great. Now I won't sleep for the rest of the night. I think back to earlier today when we were checking out Mark's cellar. That room. We never got to check it out because it was locked, but there was nothing in it. Nada. In my dream, Scully was in a cellar. She said she was dropped? What? It was just a dream.

Scully's POV
"Dana, this will only hurt a lot." He laughed and grabbed a knife out of his coat pocket and swung at my leg and let go. The knife was stuck in my thigh.

"OW GET IT OUT!!"

"Oh no, this is my favorite part. Have fun!" He walked up the ladder and closed the door above me. There I sit in complete darkness, stuck to another chair, hands and feet tied up, with a knife in my thigh. It hurts like hell. I groan in pain and try to bend down and grab it with my teeth, but the knife was way in there and I wasn't flexible enough.

Mulder's POV
Okay I can't take it anymore I'm going back to Mark's, I feel like I'm missing something. I grab my coat and head out to my car.

I pull in to his driveway, park, then walk to the door and knock. It's 1 am, some people stay up that long. Fortunately, he was up, and answered the door.

"Uhh Fox Mulder, what are you doing here?"

"I need to check your cellar again, I feel like I missed something."

"Go ahead, I got nothing to hide."

"Okay, hold up." I grab my phone and head outside so Mark couldn't hear me. "Hey, sir, meet me at Mark's place, I think we missed something, and bring back-up."

"Mulder, it's 1 am! That guy is innocent!"

"Just do it, please, sir!"

"Fine!" I hang up the phone and walk back to the interior of Mark's house and make my way to the cellar, Mark following behind. I come across the room that was locked.

"Could I see the keys to this room please?"

"Uh yeah here you go." He hands me the key and I put it in the lock, before I could twist it, I fell to the floor and everything went black.

______
So it's like 3 am here. I'm sorry if this is trash.