He has us

Mulder's POV
I waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was only about five minutes. Anxiously, I stretched my torso trying to look through the window to see if anyone was there, but there was no one. Another hour passed until I heard noise coming from outside, muffled screams, then silence. I waited for him to come inside, praying that he didn't have Scully with him.

The door slammed open, and Mark threw an unconscious Scully towards the ground. Air caught in my throat and I winced. Her body was bruised, beaten, and her clothes were torn. Anger built up inside me and I felt as if I was going to explode.

"Mark! What have you done to her!!!"

"Nothing! Seriously! She just wouldn't stop fighting with me I had to give her like 5 shots to keep her from waking up!" I glared at him and he smiled down at me. I struggled in my chair and tried to get closer to Scully. I hadn't progressed.

"Please just kill me! Leave her alone!"

"What did I say earlier?! I want to hurt her in front of you!  I'll hurt you while I'm at it!"

"Just me! You hurt her I swear to god!"

"What are you gonna do!!?"

"I'll get out of here somehow!" I could feel the veins pulsing in my head.

"Yeah, okay. I'd like to see that happening any time soon." I ignored him and focused all of my attention on Scully.

"Scully?" Mark laughed and gave Scully a big soccer kick in her back.

"I'll be right back." My brain hadn't processed what had just happened. When it did, I flipped my chair over to Scully. Her hands were tied behind her now swollen back, and her feet were tied together. I inched my way to her, still in my chair and rested my head on her stomach.

"Scully, please wake up." I began to sob uncontrollably. "I need you now." I looked up and saw her eyes beginning to flutter open. She looked down at me.

"Mulder? Where am I? Why am I tied up? Why are you tied up?"

"Scully, he has us." The sudden realization just came to her as her eyes widened.

"Mulder.." The look of fear washed over her and my stomach dropped.

"I'm baaaack. Who wants to go first."