Hunt

Skinner's POV
"Freeze right there, don't move!" I had just barged in just in time before psycho hit Mulder in the head again. He obliged and dropped the pan he had used to hit Fox. "Hands behind your head, now!" I hand-cuffed him and let the others know that I was all right and Mulder had just been knocked out.

"What are you going to do?"

"You know exactly what I'm going to do, Mark. Taking you to the county jail. First, tell me where Scully is." Rolling his eyes he points to the door and I grab the keys from the ground by Mulder.

"Sir, you want me to take him?" A FBI agent asks me from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, take Mulder and Mark."

"Yes, sir." As they take them away I unlock the door. I see nothing. I step in and take another look and find a lever near the door. I pull it and a ground door opens. Holy shit.

"No, please, leave me alone!"

"Scully!?! You down there?!"

"Skinner?!? Oh my god! Is it really you?!"

"Yeah, I'm glad you're okay!"

"Please get me out of here!"

"Okay, uh is there like stairs or something?"

"No, there's a ladder somewhere."

"Okay, got it." As I get the ladder down there I untie Scully and we got the hell out of that house.

"Where's Mulder??!"

"He's fine. They took him to the hospital, he just got knocked out, he'll be alright."

"Take me to him."

"If you say so." I drove to the nearest hospital, which I assume they put Mulder in. I walk up the the front desk, "hi is there a Fox Mulder here?"

"Yes room 208."

"Thanks."

Scully's POV
I walk to Mulder's room and I can't help the tears fly out of my eyes. I knew he would get me out of that. I always knew. I approached his door and I look at him, staring at his tv with a concentrated look. I smile. "Hey, Sherlock." He looks at me and he jumps right out of the hospital bed and rushed towards me in a big bear hug.

"Scully, oh my god!" We are both in tears now. We just stood there for a good 5 minutes hugging, not saying anything, just enjoying each other in the most sincere way. We break apart simultaneously.

"Mulder, I knew you would find me." He smiles at me, but looks down and probably sees my bruises and the knife mark that had left a scar. I finally took it out after a good few hours.

"Scully, you need to get checked out!"

"No, Mudler I'm fine, are you okay?"

"Stop, I'm going to get a doctor." Before I could protest, he picked me up and went out the room. "I need a doctor!" He kept yelling down the hall, and finally one came. I didn't want to be in a hospital bed all day, I wanted to be with Mulder, cuddled up on his couch the rest of the night. Oh my god, I need to stop, he thinks I'm only his friend.

Mulder walked in my room with a light knock on the door. "Hey, Watson." I smile at him and urge him to come over. My brain is hardly processing what had happened to me the past few weeks. I look away from him and cry. "Scully, it's okay, he's gone now, forever." He puts his hand on my face and I turn to look into his hazel eyes. He inches towards my face and our lips are centimeters apart, until I could feel his warm breath on my lips. He closes the gap and we share a passionate kiss. Finally. I can't believe this is happening. "I won't let anyone touch you ever again."

______
OKAY THE CRYING PART WHERE THEY JUST SAT THERE CRYING INTO EACH OTHERS ARMS! I GOT INSPIRED FROM WHEN GA AND DD DID THAT THEIR LAST SCENE TOGETHER IN THE X FILES LIKE OMF MAKE BABIES!

Sorry anyways,

Should I continue??!! AND BTW MY SPRING BREAK JUST ENDED KILL ME NOW