Chapter 1: The Disappearence

Lucy's POV

I was on my way to the guild to meet the team to go on the mission we picked out yesterday. It's not anything special, just your usual mission, hunting bandits and stuff.

Once I got to the guild I saw everyone crowding around someone. I could barely see who it was though. The girl looked a lot like Mira though.

"Lisanna your finally back!"

"We've missed you so much Lisanna!"

"Welcome back Lisanna!"

'Wait Lisanna?

As in Mira's sister?

The one that was dead?

How is she here?'

Just then Levy noticed me and pulled me through the crowd making me see her close up.

"Lucy, this is Lisanna. I know we told you that she was dead but she was just in Edolas during that time. When we came back so did she but she just came back now because she went on a journey outside Magnolia."

"Hi Lisanna, I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you!" I put my hand out for her, which she gladly shook it.

"Hey Lucy. I'm Lisanna Strauss. I have a feeling we would be great friends!" She smiled kindly at me.

Timeskip 3 Months

It's been 3 months and barely anyone in the guild talks to me anymore. Only Levy, Gajeel, the exceeds, Lisanna, Mira and the Thunder Legion does now. And I'm not in Team Natsu anymore, well in my way I not because I don't talk to them anymore and it's been Lisanna they've been taking to the jobs with. So I just kicked myself out of the team.

It's been hard but I mostly just get a job to distract me from people ignoring me. Now my routine whenever I go in the guild is, say 'hi' to some people, find a suitable job, get it stamped, say goodbye, then leave for the job. I just spend around 20 minutes there every time I go to the guild now.

Right now I'm looking for a good and easy job for me to do because I want to get back early today. I kept on looking around until I spotted one for celestial mages.

Defeat mysterious creature in the forest.

Location: Crystalline Forest

Reward: 100,000 jewels

'Hmm that one looks good. And it will pay my rent for another month...' I kept staring at it thinking if I should do it or not. ' I'll take it.' I bring it over to Mira to stamp before I said goodbye.

I pack my stuff and got on the train to get to Crystal City. 'I need to finish this mission quick.'

I went to the person that posted the job request and they told me all the information I needed to know. 'So the witnesses says he's a boy and about the same age at me.' I wonder who it is.

I walked around the forest looking for any signs. 'There's nothing... How am I gonna find this guy?!' I walked around for a bit more before I was about to give up and call it a day. I started walking back then I saw all the plants around me wilt and die. I felt tired and I was about to loose power in my legs.

"Lucy Heartfilia....Celestial Mage. In Fairy Tail. She's the one." I looked behind me, where the voice was coming from, moment I blacked out.

At Fairy Tail

Team Natsu just came back from a job and once they got in the guild they saw Mira and Levy frantically looking in a bunch of books.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" Erza looked over Mira's shoulder to see what they were reading.

"We're researching a mission Lucy went on. She should've been back hours ago but she's not." Levy said while flipping through pages of a book.

"What do you mean she's not back yet maybe she's just in her house or around Magnolia." Lisanna added.

"No she's not. We checked everywhere but she's not here. We tried to look for which job she took but we couldn't find it." Mira said.

"Well maybe she got caught up somewhere I'm sure she'll be back tomorrow." Gray said.

"Maybe." Levy said.

"Let's just wait some more." Erza said.

"OK." Mira and Levy got and and started putting the books back in the library.

A/n

Hey guys,

So the first two chapters of the book would probably be the same as the first two chapters in my previous plot.

I know I am really annoying starting the story over again and again. I'm really sorry for that. But I'm really hoping that I would never have to start again.

Till next time,

Bye!!!