Chapter 5: Found

3rd Person's POV

Right now, Team Natsu are on the way to a job. A town near Crystalline Forest was requesting some mages to help protect the town in case mage comes to destroy it. Apparently a very powerful mage was destroying villages near the town and the mayor heard that their town may be next. So the mayor hired people from Fairy Tail to help defend it in case.

"Thank you very much for coming over her. To be honest the recent amount of dark energy coming from the forest is increasing and the town is very afraid." The mayor said.

"No problem sir, but about the recent attacks on the villages nearby..." Erza started.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Do you know what the mage attacking the villages looks like?"

"I've only heard rumors from people that actually survived after seeing the mage but they all know she's a girl around the same age as you all." He replies. "But why ask?"

"You see, we've actually been looking for a girl for the past year and we've found nothing. We were hoping it may have been her." Lisanna answered.

"I doubt that girl is the girl your looking for. You see the people that come back alive also say one more thing, 'She is a murderous and heartless killer. She kills everything in her way including women and child.' That's what they say so I'm sure its not the girl your looking for, I'm sorry." The mayor finishes. "Tell me about the girl your looking for and maybe I can help you find her."

"Thank you sir. She has blond hair and is a Celestial Spirit mage. Please tell us or our guild if you find anything." Natsu says. As the team wave to the mayor they walk out of the building and out to the streets. But a while after they left the mayor remembered something else the survivors said. 'She uses terrifying dark Celestial magic and has golden blonde hair with a hint of red.' He remembers. 'There's no way that could be the girl those kids are looking for. They said she was a killer. There's absolutely no way.'

To Lucy and Zeref

Lucy's POV

"I can't believe they fell for it so easily." I say as I watch Team Natsu through the lacrima. They're just mindlessly wondering through the town. It's turning out exactly like how Zeref predicted.

"Lucy, catch." I turn around to see Zeref throwing the celestial keys to me. I looked at him with a confused face.

"What's this for?" When I turned immortal I left a lot of things behind me, wanting to start a new life, and one of those things were my Celestial Spirits. Zeref knows this so why is he giving it back to me?