Chapter 4: Awakened

1 Year Later

Lucy's POV 

My eyes opened and I saw the water, which I remember almost drowned me when I first came in this pod, lessening until there was no more water in the pod. The door opened for me and I saw Zeref outside holding his hand out for me. 

"Welcome back, princess." 

At Fairy Tail 

3rd Person POV

It's officially been 1 entire year since the incident happened and Lucy disappeared. Nobody in the guild could ever forget what happened. Some have tried which only resulted to them remembering the time they kicked her out. It was like a curse, one that would never leave until they could set things right again. One team in particular could never forget what they did to an innocent celestial mage. 

"Natsu, just wait a bit before you go to look for a job again. We've just came back." Lisanna warned Natsu. Although, he just ignored her and continued to the board to look for any jobs that may lead them to where Lucy is.
If they couldn't find one, jet her only Natsu or the entire team, would just go out and randomly look around for her.
Sadly, even with all that hard work, neither the team or the guild could find Lucy or even clues about where she went. 

Lisanna tried to grab Natsu's shoulders to stop him but he just slapped her hand away causing a loud slap noise to echo throughout the guild hall.

"Natsu, listen to Lisanna. Rest a bit first-"

"Shut up!! If you want to take a rest then go ahead but I want to find Lucy! I'm going with or without you guys."

"What's going on?" A voice interrupted. Everyone looked towards the stage only to find the first master, Mavis Vermillion, standing there, looking confused with all the yelling.

"First master..." Erza said.

"What happened to Lucy?" Mavis asked. Everyone looked down with guilt recalling the events that happened a year ago. 

"Children, what's going on?" Master asked everyone as he came out of his office. He notices the first master standing there and all the gloom among the guild members.