Chapter 3: Choices

Lucy's POV

I woke up seeing the same ceiling as I saw when I collapsed the first time. I look around me seeing nothing but some brand new clothes at the table next to the bed. I looked around the room to make sure no one was in here before i decided to change into my new clothes. 

I took off my shorts and put my new skirt on. I wrapped the belt around making sure to attach my pouch with all my keys on it. I started taking off my shirt when at that second I heard the door being opened. I turned around to see a bright red faced Zeref looking at me. My face grew red as well.

"Get out!" He instantly closed the door and got out of the room. I quickly put the rest of my clothes on before saying he could come back in.

"You can come in now Zeref." He came in the room still looking a bit red. 

"I'm so sorry. I thought you would still be sleeping."

"It's fine. People have seen me with less clothes on. So it's ok. But I have to say. I didn't expect the most dangerous person on earth to see me half naked." He and I laughed at the comment i made.

"Well now that that's settled with we need to figure some things out." He went into a serious mode.

"What is it?" I didn't get what there was to be so serious about, but it seems he knows something I don't.

"We need to figure out whats gonna happen from now on." I thought he would just help me train my magic or something but clearly there's more.

"What do you mean?"

"Well clearly i didn't bring you here for no reason." I nodded. "I need you for something. But with the current amount of magic you have now, you would die before you even get the first item."