Chapter 2: What's The Truth?

Lucy's POV

I woke up seeing a dark ceiling. I looked around the room seeing that I was alone on a bed in a dark empty room.

What's going on?

Where am I?

"Lucy Heartfilia..." I heard the same voice as before I passed out in the forest.
I feel like heard that voice somewhere though. But where?

"Who's there?"

"It depends if you can recognise me." I then saw someone come out of the shadows and it was..

"Zeref. . ." I glare at him but it doesn't effect him at all and instead he just gave me a smirk.

"Calm down Lucy. I know you and all your friends from your guild hate me but I didn't kidnap you for no reason." I continue to listen to him even though deep inside I wanted to kill him. "Anyway I saw how your so called 'team mates' have been ignoring you the past couple of months."

"Yeah, so what?"

"Do you want to keep on continuing your life like that there?"

"...." I had no idea what to answer him with. I mean I love Fairy Tail and I see them all as a family but it is true that they have been ignoring me lately. Sure there's some people that will talk to me but eventually they will all stop talking to me like the others. Can I really risk that?

"They ignore you and shut you out! Soon enough everyone of them will leave you and you'll be all alone in this world. But if you come with me right now I will make sure that will never happen. You won't experience the feeling of abandonment from the ones you once considered as family nor will you ever have to be alone in this world. It's your choice." My eyes widened at his offer.

"But even so, they're my family. I can't just leave them like this. If I leave now they'll definitely forget me but if I go back there's a small chance things might go back to normal."

"And are you willing to take that risk? The risk of being hurt by the people you love the most?" He looks deep into my eyes looking for the answer he wanted.

"I am." I say confidently.

"Fine, but if they do hurt you just remember all you have to do is yell my name and I'll come straight away to you."

"Thanks, but I won't because they are my family and they'll never hurt me."

"If you say so." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just hurry up and send me back." He thought for a second before he sighed and gave in to my request.

"Fine close your eyes." I closed my eyes and I waited, with them shut for at least two minutes, before I opened my eyes to find out that I was already back in my apartment.