Merry Christmas!! (Back!!)

Hey everyone,

So now is my official message saying that I am back from the hiatus and Chapter 8 is in the making already.
ITS CHRISTMAS!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

So while I've been away I have been reading the comments you guys left on my message about hiatus and I wanna take this time to say thank you to all for even taking the time to even write a comment for me. Some told me to take a rest and I did so I wanna say thank you to all of you right now.

^thank you guys so much for your support and I hope you're reading this right now

As you guys also know after Christmas is New Year and a start to 2017. I haven't really made a new year resolution but I want to make one right now. My New Years resolution is to be more active and make more chapters and more stories on wattpad. I have a people ask me to make books for specific ships so I want to do that next year.
Although the first half of the year I will be busy studying for a really important entrance exam to get into a really good school so I have to concentrate on that. But after that's done I'll be back to wattpad and keeping my resolution.

So for now I'll say Merry Christmas too all of you and I hope you all have a great joyful Christmas.

(New Chapter will be up on 30th of December 2016)

Till next time,

BYE!!!