Chapter 6: Death Isn't Enough

3rd Person's POV

The whole guild was in dead silence with everyone's minds on the mage they just found after being gone for a whole year. Team Natsu all crowded around the infirmary room anxiously waiting for Lucy to wake up. They were happy she was back but they weren't happy about the condition they found her in.

Lucy was bruised, cut and it looks like she almost beaten to death by whoever or whatever had abducted her. Her keys were still on her so clearly the reason she was abducted wasn't for her magic. Nobody in the guild could understand why anyone would want to kidnap an innocent Mage like her. Suddenly a black light emitted from Lucy's body and a few seconds later she woke up. She looked around the bed seeing all the people she hasn't seen for an entire year.

"Everyone....." Lucy was on the verge of tears looking at everyone from person to person until her gaze finally stopped at one particular wizard, Natsu.
"Natsu....." And with that Lucy started crying her eyes out, but it was tears for happiness because she was finally able to see all her friends again.
Natsu ran next to Lucy and comforted her as she her cried the tears of joy, "It's OK Lucy, we're right here." As they were doing that everyone else was smiling happy that they could see their celestial mage once again.

Lucy's POV

I woke up as soon as I felt Zeref give me the signal to and I looked around the room seeing the people that betrayed me around me.

'Time to start acting...' I thought.
I started crying like it was nothing and pretended to be happy to be here again. When in reality I was actually fighting the temptation to kill them all right here and now with just the flick of my wrist.
But no. I have to follow Zeref's plan if I want them to suffer the same pain they brought me. So here I am crying in Natsu's arms, acting like the innocent and weak celestial mage they remember from a year ago. They all have no idea I was the one who killed all of the people in that church they found me in.

"Lucy, where did you go? After you left the guild we couldn't find you." Mira asked.

"What are you talking about? Why would I ever leave the guild?"

"Lucy, don't you remember what happened?" Natsu asked.

"Well I do remember I left for a job but that was it. Am I supposed to remember something else?" I pretended like I couldn't remember about how they kicked me out of the guild. Nobody answered me, which im guessing was out of pure shock. Nobody except one.

"No, nothing else." Lisanna says. I look at her with hatred in my eyes but I try not to show it.