Chapter Seventeen

*Vic's POV*
I was basically fuming by the time we got out of there, who was he to accuse? He was the one who had one night stands almost every weekend until we ended up together.

"Vic, calm down," Kelly looked at me with pleading eyes, "You're scaring me."

At that moment, I stopped walking. There were times where Kellin would be called a fag by a random stranger and I would rage against that stranger. But, Kellin would stop me before I got into a fist fight, he didn't like it when I got violent because it scared him.

I sighed, "I'm sorry, I just," I looked into her fearful eyes, "Jaime doesn't have the right to call you all those names. We weren't even doing anything wrong, we were just talking."

"What I'm wondering is, who told him we were there? Was someone spying on us?" She started to look around.

Only one person came to mind, but I couldn't tell her that I had someone spying on her, "Let's just... Let's just go somewhere else."

While we were walking she asked, "What are you going to do when you get home? Jaime could hurt you."

"I still have that apartment and I remember I had offered it to you," I said, "What if I help you settle in? I would stay there tonight- if you don't mind."

She shook her head, "Of course not."

After eating, we headed over to her RV, "It's a good thing you don't have much but it's also bad that we- I mean, you don't have furniture."

"I've got some money earned, I can buy a few things," she stuffed her clothes in a box, "But I'll get that later, for now I just want to be in an actual home."

I tried helping her pack her things but she insisted that she do it herself. Lady things is what she told me, I honestly didn't mind but she refused my help. I watched as she stuffed random things in another box, one of them being a photo album.

I reached out for it but before I could get a hold of it, she quickly took it, "I-It's personal," she said.

I chuckled, "You're so mysterious, why?"

She shrugged, "I like keeping a low profile."

We drove to what used to be Kellin's apartment and I helped her carry the few boxes upstairs. We parked her RV in a parking lot, she said she would sell it and use that money to buy furniture. I insisted that I buy it but she kindly refused, saying it was a fresh start for her.

I helped her settle in, putting the cups and plates in the cabinets, put her boxes of clothes in Kellin's old room, her books and such in the living room, and so on. I always dreamt of the day where Kellin and I would get our own little house in the middle of nowhere to grow old and live happily together.

At the moment, it felt like I was moving in with her, "What do you think of this place?"

"It's perfect," she said, "Kellin sure knows how to chose his spot."

She spread some blankets on the floor, giggling nervously, "I... I don't have enough blankets for the two of us."

Her nervousness made me chuckle, "You wouldn't mind sleeping with me again, would you?"

She blushed, "No... I guess not."

"You're so adorable," I lightly poked her cheek, "I'll be back in an hour, I have to go get my pajamas, maybe some extra clothes too because I don't plan on seeing Jaime for these next few days."

She nodded, "I understand," she paused for a minute but went to kiss my cheek, "Be careful, okay?"

A big smile came across my face, "I will."

I drove to Jaime's place, I despised him at the moment so I planned on not talking to him. Just get your shít and walk out, I told myself. I parked in the garage and went upstairs into the apartment.

Only to find Jaime being held by someone else.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
It's 1:30am, I'm hella tired but I needed to update (even though it's short, hope you don't hate me).