Chapter 18:Sassy T

Lapis's P.O.V

"Peridot, you're okay, you're okay now." I whispered as I pulled her into my chest, afraid to let go as she might fall again. The touch of our skin together was slippery due to the pool water. The sound of laughing and giggling ringed in my ears, what the hell are they laughing about? Who are they laughing at!? "HEY! What's with the laughing matter?!" I shouted, causing everyone to go silent. I didn't know I had so much power and sternness in my voice, even Peri looked at me in shock. Everyone began to look at each other hesitantly, afraid that if they told me the truth I'd rip their throats out. Someone opened their mouth slightly, but then closed it again, afraid, in fear of what I'd do to them, they were afraid of me? Am I a crazed monster? Is that what I am?

"We're laughing at the green one, you know, the lesbian you just kissed, she blushed madly when you gave her CPR and everyone found it to be quite hilarious, sorry you have a good sense of humor sweetheart." a perky tone squawked. She wore a red two piece bathing suit that complimented her figure. Her hair was cut short, ending at the top of her shoulders, she had the classic, straight across bangs looks, her hair was wavy, a platinum blonde, her skin a greenish blue. She had the typical bitch look in her for all I knew. "Sweetheart? Excuse me but I have a name darling" I sassed back, feeling everyone's gazes on me. The girls surrounding this rude gem immediately dropped their jaws like someone has never spoken to her like that like she's some sort of, diamond, hah yeah right.

The girl stomped towards me looking pissed off, her eyebrows burrowed, or what she had left of eyebrows since they were so thin! Her soft nose crinkled, her non existent lips frowned. "I'll have you know you're speaking to a high class gem thank you very much, it's weird you've never heard of me, probably because you have no social media apps because you're one of those weirdos who's all natural!" She cackles, sounding like the witch from The Wizard Of Oz. "The names Turquoise darling, and what's your name?" She asked in a sarcastic tone. Anger brewed inside me, every muscle in me sizzled, I wanted so badly to get up a throw a swing at this girls jaw to knock some sense into hers, and manners as well.

"My names Lapis, Lapis Lazuli thank you very much".

"Wait, Lapis Lazuli, then that's means *gasp* you've, you've seen her?!"

"Seen who?"

"A diamond, the diamond, blue diamond!"

"Of course I have, I see her every now and then at the sky arena."

"B-but how? Why? Why you out of all the gems in the universe?! Why not me? I'm so much better than a gem like you"

The words burned into me, then I got up from the floor leaving Peri to sit and watch the most stupidest decision I have ever made in my life. Slowly I marched toward Turquoise to stand right in her face just to have a good scream at her.

"Okay you know what FUCK YOU, what ever did I do to make you so salty towards me? Seriously! And then you say you're better than me? Bitch please-"

I was cut off by the hard shove coming from Turquoise herself. Everyone in the room gasped and the sounds of phones being pulled out quickened, ready to film my worst mistake ever to haunt me for the rest of eternity. Stifled by the shove, I pushed myself off the ground and tightened the muscles in my arms, and the next thing I knew, I went dashed towards Turquoise and hit her right in the face as hard as I could. The sound of my fist hitting her face was awesome but also frightening to hear a crunching sound. I hit her so hard that even my hand hurt.

"Lapis!" Peridot shrieked and before I knew it I was out like a light.