Prologue

Flynn Young was a bad boy. He tried his best to ruin any nerds day and make them feel like shit. He would always walk through the halls of the high school with his signature smirk on his face and his leather jacket on. His skinny jeans would always have rips at the knees and his multi-coloured hair was always being combed up into a very stylish quiff. He had tattoo sleeves on both arms. His lip contained a lip piercing which he would always play with when he was bored in class. This bad boy was what kept the girls alive basically. Any move he made would cause girls to squeal and whisper to their friends. He had everyone wrapped around his finger and knew how to cause somebody's life become their worst nightmare at a snap of his fingers.

Hudson Smith, on the other hand, was quite the nerd. He loved reading and always stayed out of people's way that he knew would cause him hell. He wasn't very social and never had a girlfriend due to the fact that he was gay. Openly gay to be exact. That meant he got bullied way more then he should have been. He didn't mind though as long as he had his books and his laptop he was fine. He didn't have much of a social life either and rarely left his house. He only left his home to go to school. He was always studying or reading. He didn't mind it though. He was fine with being alone and not having a boyfriend. It wasn't like guys were going to come out in high school anyways.

These two 17 year old boys' whole lives were about to change and they didn't even know it. Both going to different schools and living different lives but that was all about to change in a blink of an eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I will be uploading whenever I feel like it. So there is no timetable type thing on when I'm gonna update but like I will update. I hope you like it.