Chapter 7

Hudson's POV:

Walking through the hospital halls full of sick patients and crying parents was never an easy thing for me. I hate the fact that my sister was sick and now knowing she only had a little while to live.

I shivered at that thought as I walked into my sister's room with Flynn trailing behind me quietly.

"Hey little sis!" I greeted her. She looked up at me and grinned before she waved at me.

"Where are Mum and Dad?" I asked her.

"They've gone to get some breakfast," Emma replied before she looked over at Flynn who was bouncing on the balls of his feet as he looked around at the white walled hospital room.

"This is Flynn," I introduced her to Flynn and they both exchanged hellos.

"How are you Em?" I asked my little sister. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and held her hand.

"A bit sick," she shrugged her shoulders.

-

Flynn's POV:

I glanced back and forth from Hudson and Emma as they spoke to each other. I smirked at the thought of them being that close but soon remembered that she was dying.

I was too lost in thought thinking about how Hudson was going to be after his sister passed away that I didn't realise that they were both looking up at me.

"Flynn!" I heard Hudson yell out which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked. I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder and I looked back and forth from Emma to Hudson waiting for them to repeat themselves.

"How come my brother hasn't brought you up here before?" Emma asked me. I was caught off guard but I quickly calmed down and responded to her.

"I'm new to his life," I smirked at her.

"How did you guys meet?" Emma asked.

Hudson answered her question this time, "we met at the shops."

"Oh cool," Emma smiled. I sighed before I sat down in the chair next to Hudson.

-

Hudson's POV:

"Thanks for coming with me," I said to Flynn as I hopped out of the car.

"Hey no problem is was cool to meet your parents and sister," he smirked at me. I smiled at him before quickly waving.

I ran up to the door and unlocked it before walking inside. I didn't close the door until I watched Flynn drive off down the road. I smiled to myself before I sat down on the couch and turned it on the TV.