Chapter 10

Flynn's POV:

I had been mopping around all weekend. I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't let Sam get off the team and to make matters worse the boy who started this all had been texting me nonstop. I didn't respond to any of the texts of course but I felt bad that I was ignoring him. I grabbed my phone just in time to see a new message come in.

Hudson: Wanna come over?

I sighed maybe I should hang out with Hudson. He had been texting me to see how I was all day, obviously he knew something was wrong. I sat up in my bed and texted him back before I got up and started to look through my closet for some clean clothes to wear.

-

Hudson's POV:

Finally he answered! I was so excited to hear that he was going to come over. I missed him so much and I knew something was wrong with him because it would always text me back. Maybe something bad happened at school. Maybe he and Sam had a fight. Whatever it was I was determined to fix it and make him happy again because he was my boyfriend... Well not really we hadn't made it official yet... But still I was going to make him happy.

I got up and started to clean the house up before Flynn came. I couldn't leave it in a mess that would just be awful. I turned the TV off as well and placed all of the remotes, neatly, on the coffee table before going to the kitchen. I looked at the big pile of dishes near the sink and sighed as I walked over to them and started to run the water. This was going to take a long time to clean.

-

Flynn's POV:

Maybe this wasn't the best idea to come here. Hudson knew something was wrong which meant that he would try and get it out of me which also meant that he would know that I don't actually like him, which meant that he would get upset and hate me. All the things I didn't want to happen right now. I sighed as I banged my head against the steering wheel trying to think of which option would be the best to go with. I sighed as I turned the engine off, took my seatbelt off and got out of the car with my keys in my hand.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it before stepping back and waiting for Hudson to open the door. Once the door was opened I caught sight of a very sweaty Hudson which kind of made me feel weird inside. Like when I see girls who are very attractive... Wait does that mean I'm attracted to Hudson? No I was straight I couldn't be! Before I could over think it Hudson interrupted.

"Come on in," he said.

-

Hudson's POV:

There was a knock at the door which made me get up from the floor that I was cleaning and run to it. I was sweating so much and I probably stunk really badly but I couldn't just leave Flynn outside for ages. I opened the door and smiled at him but he seemed kind of distracted. His eyes had this look in them that made me kind of worried but I kept smiling, playing it off like it was nothing.

"Come on in," I said to him. Flynn nodded his head before he walked inside, looking around at the clean house.

"Wow this place is super clean," Flynn commented.

"Eh yeah," I shrugged my shoulders before I sat down on the couch and patted the spot beside me. Flynn smirked at me before he sat down on the lounge beside me.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Flynn asked.

"Well you haven't texted me all week and you always text me," I pointed out. Flynn looked at me and sighed before he looked back down at his lap.

"Hudson I have to tell you something," Flynn said.

"What is it?" I asked. I was a little nervous to be honest. I looked at Flynn as I waited for him to start talking again.

"Hudson," Flynn sighed out as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked into my eyes and I knew that he was lost in thought. Probably trying to figure out what he was going to say.

"What?" Hudson asked.

"Want to go on other date?" Flynn asked. I glanced at him quickly and gave him a big smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is short next chapter will be longer. I swear. Anyways I just wanted to say that I have now joined Princessrulez in her, or our, YouTube channel Nerdy Alien 101. Please go check the channel out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIPdGV6u_cqLKqpmDYtrZ2g

Here was the first video with both of us in it: