Chapter 4

Hudson's POV:

One week had passed since I saw Flynn last. I was sat on my bed daydreaming about him when my phone started to vibrate, signalling that I had a call. I propped myself up on my right elbow as I checked my phone to see that it was Flynn calling. I quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Uh so you can actually answer and make calls on that phone of yours?" Flynn chuckled.

"Shut up," I laughed loudly.

"Anyways I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out to dinner with me tonight," Flynn said.

"Oh I would love too," I grinned. I was so happy that I almost screamed out in excitement.

"Great I'll come by and pick you up at seven," that was the last thing Flynn said before the call ended.

I looked at the clock on my beside table. Exactly one hour to get ready, I thought to myself before I quickly got up off my bed and ran around my room, picking out clothes and trying to get ready as fast as I could.

I only had an hour until I got to see, what I thought to be, the hottest man alive. I was so excited that I jumped around the room before I walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

-

Flynn's POV:

"Great I'll come by and pick you up at seven," I ended the call there and started laughing. That was easy. I got up off my bed and looked around my bedroom for something to wear on mine and Hudson's 'date'. He wishes it was a date.

I looked over at my best friend, Sam who was here for some reason. I don't know why. He just showed up at my house. I ended up telling him all about the fake date with Hudson. He wasn't happy about my decision about trying to hurt Hudson for bumping into me.

See Sam was my best friend so he was someone I could tell anything to without feeling worried about being picked on. He was basically my only real friend. He was there with me through thick and thin. The reason Sam was so mad at me for picking on Hudson and pretending to be gay was because Sam was gay. Openly gay for that matter. While I impressed the ladies he impressed the men. Nobody really cared that he was gay because they were all trying to get with the guys on the football and soccer teams.

"I still think you should lay off on this Hudson guy," Sam said to me.

"Nope this is what he deserves for bumping into me," I shook my head.

"Dude he bumped into you big deal," Sam rolled his eyes. He definitely wasn't one of those stereotypical gays; in fact he was on the soccer team.

"He pushed me to the ground," I defended myself.

"It was an accident!" Sam yelled. I sighed before I picked out some clothes to wear.

"I'm still going," I said before I closed the door of my bathroom shut leaving Sam alone.

-

I hadn't gotten Hudson to text me the address of his house before I left mine. I walked up to the door of his house and stood there. After a lot of arguing with Sam about going through with this whole thing I was actually here knocking on his door. I felt butterflies flutter throughout my stomach... Weird. He opened it up and smiled at me. I smirked back at him before I watched him close the door and lock it.

"You ready?" I asked the brown eyed creature in front of me. He only nodded his head happily before we hopped into my car.

-