Chapter 2

Flynn's POV:

Sometimes it really isn't easy being the bad boy of the school. The f*ckboy that gets all the girls. But sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal with it. That's how I'm dealing with all the stares and stuff that I'm getting right now as I walk down the halls of the school.

It is hard having to pretend that you're interested in every single girl you f*ck. They always seem to want attention and try to get with me but I'm not having it. It's irritating to have girls get clingy just because you decided to slip your d*ck into them but I guess that's just the way with any girl. It's annoying to say the least.

I walked up to my locker and unlocked it before I put some of my books in there and took out my pack of cigarettes that I stored in there just in case the ones I had in my bag were stolen, used up or confiscated.

Mine were confiscated this morning by this really b*tchy teacher Mrs. Donalds. She's like 50 years old and thinks she's the boss of everyone in the whole school. She kinda gets up at the teachers and tries to get some of them fired. It's quite sad but amusing at the same time.

"Oi!" Someone was clicking their fingers in front of my face. I slapped the hand away and saw my good friend, Alex.

"Hey," I said.

"Are you joining the football team this year?" Alex asked me.

"Nope," I shook my head as I popped the 'p'.

What? Just because I'm a f*ckboy doesn't mean I'm going to be a football player. Exercise is gross in my opinion I don't know how anyone would want to do it. Running around and getting all sweaty is not for me.

"Why not?" Alex whined.

"Because I don't want to," I snapped before I slammed my locker shut and walked off. I heard someone running and knew that it was Alex.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out for a smoke," I replied, not once looking behind me to see where he was.

"Whatever," Alex muttered before I heard footsteps walking away from me. I rolled my eyes before I walked out to the back of the school and grabbed out my cigarettes and popped one into my mouth before I grabbed my lighter and lit the end up.

This always relaxed me. I looked around the back of the school and wondered if I should just leave now before the school bell went. I decided that I was best off staying at school and not getting into trouble by my Mum.

My Mum was cool and all but she could get really scary when she was mad. Just like all Mums really but she was terrifying. She would usually get really drunk and that's when all the yelling would start. I didn't really enjoy it when she was drunk because she would usually lock me in my room.

Mum only went psycho like this after Dad left her for some other chick which was about five months ago. I feel really bad for Mum but what can I do about it? I'm just her little brat of a son who only cares about himself then he does about his own Mother. Well according to my Mum that is.

I am going to be honest though I do get a lot of things, like the other day I got a new iPhone 6+ because my old one broke and I did get a new car a couple of months back because my old one was turning into a piece of sh*t. But hey what can I say? That's an advantage you get when your Mum is the CEO of a worldwide company.

I love my life just the way it is and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not even if someone came into my life that I fell in love with. Nope I'm still going to be the bratty rich kid who doesn't give two flying f*cks about anyone. My life is amazing and whoever came with money can't buy you happiness is a f*cking idiot... Just saying.