Chapter 5

Hudson's POV:

It's been one week since Flynn and I went on our date. It was amazing to say the least. I haven't heard from Flynn since the date but that's ok because I know he's going to call sometime.

I was currently sitting in English class listening to the teacher ramble on... Ok I'm going to be honest I was thinking about Flynn. I know, I know or bad and I'm getting obsessed with this boy but I couldn't help it, he was the most amazing and sweetest guy ever.

I was suddenly drawn away from my thoughts when a duster came hurdling at me. I ducked just in time for the duster to hit the back wall. I looked up to see the teacher glaring at me angrily.

"Mr. Smith would you mind explaining why you aren't listening in class?" The teacher shouted. I felt my cheeks flush bright red as everyone stared and laughed at me.

"No," I mumbled. The teacher gave me one last death stare before he continued rambling on about some novel we had to study and write an essay about.

-

All lesson I had tried to keep listening to the teacher and not think about Flynn and what he and his best friend, Sam, were doing right now but I couldn't. It was too hard. Finally the bell rang and I quickly ran out of the classroom and made a beeline to the library.

Once I was in there I walked over to my usual corner of the big library and sat down. It was always peaceful in here, which I liked. It was also away from all the bullies outside. All the jocks and popular girls hated coming into the library and would avoid it at all costs.

I grabbed out some of my homework and started to try and work on that but my brain kept repeating Flynn's name over and over again. I shook my head to clear my mind but when that didn't work I put my homework down beside me and sighed.

I liked him a lot. Too much actually. It was starting to affect my learning. I really wanted to go on another date again but I didn't know how to ask him and I was poor. I didn't have a job and Mum and Dad couldn't help me pay for the date because they were too busy trying to pay for all the hospital trips.

So long story short I couldn't ask him on a date because I couldn't afford it. Heck I couldn't even afford to buy myself books and food sometimes. I leant back against the wall and just thought. Thought about the different possibilities and pros of going on dates with Flynn and seeing his beautiful face every day. I thought about our future together and what it would be like to someday get married.

Although I was thinking so far ahead, I know that I wanted to be with him for a long time now. He was probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and nothing could ever change the way I had met him or our date together. It was all I could ever want.

-

Flynn's POV:

"So how was your date?" I heard someone ask beside me. I was placing my books in my locker so I couldn't see who it was until I slammed the door shut.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Sam standing there smiling at me. I should have known it was him. He was basically the only one who knew about the prank. I'm tired ok? I don't think in the mornings. I stared at Sam for a while before I smirked at him.

"Perfect," I said before I walked off.

"Is that all?" Sam asked, running to catch up to me.

"He totally fell for it," I chuckled loudly. I saw some girls look at me so I flashed them a smirk before Sam started talking again.

"You're the cruellest person I know," Sam rolled his eyes.

"Oh Samuel when are you going to learn that it was a harmless prank?" I chuckled.

"To some it might be," I heard Sam say beside me. I didn't say anything until we walked into our Maths class and sat down.

For some reason Sam loved to get to class early. Yes he may be a jock but he surely had brains as well, unlike some of those sporty people. I was forced to come with him as his best friend. That meant I couldn't go out for a quick smoke before class. I was in just about every single class of his except for English. He was in extension and I wasn't purely because I was stupid. At least I'm honest.

The only reason Sam and I were in the same Maths class was because he sucked at Maths. Yes you might think he is some super geek but he really isn't. He was only good at English and that was it. Any other subject that contained numbers in it was not a good subject for poor little Sam.

"At least you get your wish now," I smirked, "I'm never going to talk to him again."

"Which is cruel," Sam pointed out.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you played him," Sam sighed. I rolled my eyes and slumped into my chair preparing myself for the big lecture that Sam was going to provide.

Seconds after I had laid back in my chair he had started talking... Well ranting. I sighed and got comfortable. I was going to be listening to him for a long time. At least until the bell rang and the teacher came in for class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so happy I am now dating someone. He is like the most amazing person ever and the one who basically inspired me to create Flynn's best friend. Girl he is beautiful and everything I could ever wish for but like he lives in America and I only travel there a couple times a year :(