Chapter 3

Hudson's POV:

It's the weekend finally and here I am walking down the street on my way to the store to grab some groceries. My Mum thought it would be best to send me off to get some because she had to go to the hospital today. I sighed as I bowed my head and watched my feet walk along the pavement, well that was until I bumped into someone which caused him fall onto his butt due to the impact.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" The person shouted. He got up off the ground and rubbed his bum before he looked at me and glared.

He looked to be around my age. He had green hair that was put up into a quiff and a lip piercing that was perfectly placed in the corner of his mouth. His brown eyes were gorgeous and his arms were covered in at least a couple of hundred tattoos. He had broad shoulders and looked like your everyday bad boy. He was hot.

"It's Hudson," I muttered.

"What?" The green haired boy asked.

"You called me idiot but I'm telling you my name's Hudson," I smiled at him. All I got in return from him was an eye roll.

"Don't correct me, nerd," the boy hissed. I backed down then and walked around him. I didn't want to get into another fight were I knew I was going to get beaten up so I just left it at that.

-

Flynn's POV:

I let Hudson walk for a little bit until I turned around and followed him. He seemed like he was your typical everyday gay and I was determined to ruin his day, maybe his whole life, for running into me and knocking me over. As I walked I decided the best thing to do was pretend that I was gay as well and go on a date with him. Just for fun and to entertain myself.

I followed Hudson into the grocery store right down the road and watched him as he went onto his business. I smirked at him before I walked over to the aisle that he was in and started looking at the food, or pretending to look anyways.

"Ok why are you here?" Hudson asked as he neared me. I looked up at him and smirked.

"I just wanted to come see you, babe," I said cheekily. Hudson froze as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah don't think because I'm a bad boy it means I like p*ssy," I chuckled softly at him.

"I-I don't even know your name," Hudson said nervously.

"Flynn," I winked at him, "you should remember that you'll be screaming it out a lot."

I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down signalling that he had gulped out of nerves... Maybe. I had this guy wrapped around my finger and I knew that if I didn't ask him out now he would come back to his senses and run away.

"So baby I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime," I said to him. He looked up at me and smiled. Yeah he was a little bit shorter than me but I didn't mind. It was cute... Wait what? Before I really had time to process what I had just thought in my head he was talking again.

"I... Uh," he decided to stop talking and just nodded his head slowly.

"Great hand me your phone," I said with a smirk as I got my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it before I handed it to him. He didn't take out his phone and I cocked my head to the side.

"I need your phone to put my number in," I said. Hudson sighed before he pulled out this really sh*tty flip phone. Maybe that was his idea of a joke.

"I meant your actual phone," I said with a little laugh.

"This is my actual phone," he replied very quietly.

"Oh well never mind that pass it here," I said. He handed me his phone and we exchanged numbers before passing the phones back to each other. I smiled as I read over his contacts and gave him a thumbs up.

"Great I'll text you the day," I said with a smile before I waved and then ran out of the store.

This was going to be fun.