To live in California

'C'mon it's going to be fun. Just a little surprise I got for you. You asking too many questions!' Tupac told me one morning, l just woke up with him shaking me excited like he won the lottery. I didn't even have time to understand what's going on, he just asked me to get dressed and meet him in the hallway of our home.

'You blindfolded me, how do you expect me not to ask questions?' I asked laughing and I let him grab my hand and walk me out, I felt the warm breeze of the summer morning through the little dress I had. 'Can you at least tell me where are we going?' I asked again as he helped me get in the car. I was quite confused and anxious because I didn't like doing something I didn't know what I get into. But that's how life with Tupac has been so far and I trusted him....blindly.

'You'll see, damn. You got a big curiosity ain't you?' He kissed my lips few times and spoke against them. 'You gonna love it, I promise just trust your husband already!' He chuckled and kissed me again before starting the car and drive off.

'I do trust you the most, I'm just nervous right now.' I admitted and I decided not to ask anything else, just follow his lead. He drove letting the music play and he didn't say much. At some point he stopped the car and got me out. I felt the breeze hitting my face harder and I could hear the waves. 'We're at the beach!' I said proud of myself and he chuckled a yes. I held his hand as we walked down the beach feeling the sand tickling my feet. It's been so long we haven't done something for ourselves. As a matter of fact, l don't think we ever did something that would involve just us two. Since he was so busy with his movies and recording, his obsession of not having enough time always pushed him in the fast lane. So I figured today was a day for relaxing and surprises. Perhaps a fancy breakfast?

'You ready?' He asked when we stopped walking and I nodded excited. He walked behind me and he hugged me warmly. 'Here you go.' He said as he unfolded my eyes. 'Happy anniversary!!' I heard a crowd of people shouting at once.

'Oh my God!' I said in awe. He just gathered everyone there. Afeni was there, his brother and sister, Yaki, Barbara and Angelico, Regina King, all my loved ones were there, dressed in white and welcoming me. 'What is this for? You have everyone here!!' I said happy and l looked at the beautiful table he organized for us. He had a special chef to cook food, he put on beautiful decorations. It looked like such a wonderful special place just for us all.

 It looked like such a wonderful special place just for us all

'I knew you ain't gon remember. That's what I aimed for.' Pac said excited with a big smile on his face. He looked at everyone else as he held my hands and looked back at me. 'Today 4 years ago... l happened to be in South Central with my homies back then. Some of them are here now, like Yak and Treach, some didn't make it. In that night we just stopped to smoke some waiting for a homie to come hang around. It was the night I heard this little screech sound that turned out to be a scream. A small lil white girl, with blonde hair was running away from some niggas who wanted to harm her. And y'all know I always seen myself being all that savior shit! So when she bumped into me I took her in firing back at those crazy motherfucker. And I took her away and she stayed with me through it all. She turned out to be more than a lil white girl, she got heart and she got love for all of us, she learnt quickly and before l know it she turned into this brave woman standing in front of me, who took 5 bullets in her back so my ass can sit here now and tell her that... Ever since that moment we met I struggled to not love you, l hella struggled. Ma here knows best how I tried not to love you... I tried to stay away but I couldn't you were under my skin that I had to bring you in with me and when I did I learnt from you that loving someone and just let go of fears and people's opinions it's the best way to live life. I love you, Brooklyn Shakur. I love you with all my heart and my crazy ass self, l love your ideas and opinions and I love how you took everything from me and you learnt from me and you turned into a beautiful woman, a warrior ready for this world. You gonna take things further for all of us. I have faith in you. That's why I married you, because I love and trust you. Happy anniversary baby, this is our wedding party, since our wedding was kind of a rush.'