I Miss And Love You

Rey was currently trained to be a Jedi. She had never known that they were even real! Not until she met Han Solo. Whom had honestly changed her whole life. She was now a part of the Resistance instead of a scavenger on Jakku.

She missed being at the Resistance base right now. She's been gone for a month. She missed BB8, Leia, and Finn. The name was stuck in her mind. Finn. The last time she saw him, he was in a coma because of a lightsaber injury.

Rey shook away her thoughts and focused on her training. She was using the force to lift her lightsaber. She stuck her hand out and the lightsaber slowly lifted into the air about chest level. The light saber was up in the air for a few moments before it fell to the ground.

"You're improving every day, Rey." Luke said and smiled. "We are done for the day."

"Thank you." The Jedi-in-training replied.

Rey walked back to her tent, went inside, and sat down. She needed to rest since she was tired. Rey laid down, shut her eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

•••

A few hours later, Rey woke up to the sound of a ship landing. She quickly got up, grabbed her staff, and ran outside. Rey ran towards the sound and immediately stopped in her tracks when she saw the Millennium Falcon landing.

Rey furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Did Chewy visit the Resistance base without her? Did he take the Falcon for a spin since he was probably bored?

The Falcon landed and the ramp came down. That's when a familiar human came running down the ramp. The name immediately popped into her mind.

Finn!

Rey ran towards the Falcon and jumped into his arms making him stumble backwards a little.

Her arms were around his neck and her legs were around his waist while his arms were around her waist tightly to hold her up.

"Finn, I missed you so much!!" She nearly exclaimed.

"I missed you so much too!!" Finn said back, tightening his grip on her.

They broke the hug as he put her down. They gazed into each other's eyes.

"My goodness, you're so gorgeous." He said without thinking.

"I'm what?" She questioned while surprised. Did he just say that she was gorgeous?

"You're g-gorgeous." He said nervously. He came here to tell Rey that he loved her. He loved her so much that he just wouldn't be able to live without her.

Rey blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her forehead against his.

"Finn, I know you love me." She said smiling. "I can tell by the way you look at me, the way you blush whenever I talk to you, the way you hug me tightly. When we hug, I can tell that you never want to let me go." She added while blushing.

"Fine. I'm going to admit that... I love you." He nervously said.

"Finn, I love you too." She quickly said before pressing her lips to his knowing that she'll always love him.