Chapter 2- I'm Ryan

Rosalie's POV

Time check: its 5:07 A.M. I guess I woke up early today. Oh well, I did what I have to do every morning like yesterday. I'll still wear the same outfit but with a different shirt. Now, I'm gonna put on some lipstick but not that thick tho.

"Honey come down here and eat your breakfast."

"Okay mom. I'll be there in a second."

"Well faster dear! You don't want your food to be spoiled."

Pfft. I went down stairs quickly to stop my mom from yelling.

"Oh you look beautiful. You met a cute guy, didn't you?" I hate it when she talks about guys.

"Sis, I'll kill that guy if he'll break your heart. " Ugh, brothers. Why are they so over protective?

"What are you two talking about? I didn't meet anyone. I don't even have friends yet."

"Well I'm sure you're gonna have a friend today sweetie. Go on now you're gonna be late."

"Okay. Bye, mom. Bye, Gale."

*~*

Now I'm off to school.

Finally, I already know where my classroom is.

As I stepped inside the room, I could feel my cheeks getting warmer as Ms. Sanders walked towards me.

"Good morning, young lady. You look so familiar, are you Gale Smith's relative?"

Oh right Ms. Sanders was my brother's teacher last year that's why she recognize my face.

"Yes, I'm his sister." I smiled. Well, I don't know about everyone else but having a teacher that was once your older sibling's teacher before is awkward to me. Teachers would probably be expecting some similarities of the actions I'll make and my brother's.

"Right."

"So class, this is Rose Smith, the new comer. Be nice and help her find her seat." Said Ms. Sanders, the know-it-all. I mean I know it's silly but I don't like people calling me Rose unless they're close to me.

"Thank you and ooh um it's actually Rosalie." I said, trying my best not to grimace when she mentioned my nickname.

Okay this is awkward... I'm trying to find a seat and I guess no one wants to sit with a girl in glasses and a potato like me.

Until....

I saw a cute guy waving at me. So I ran towards the empty seat beside him. I'm not saying I immediately chase after guys who are cute but I just quickly ran to the seat beside him because it seems to be the only vacant one. And besides, he offered.

"Hi Rose. I'm Ryan."

"Hello Ryan. And it's Rosalie by the way." I took his handshake. He's cute but he ain't saying my nickname yet.

"And umm.. thank you for letting me sit beside you." I added.

"Yeah, whatever. I always end up here alone anyways," he said as he looked down at his hands.

"I know how you feel. But sometimes it's good to be alone, you know? I mean, I wanna be alone sometimes."

"Well, in that case, let's be alone together. Since you're new here, I can show you around or something like that or maybe we can sit together at lunch?" He seemed to be the guy who offers a lot to people. I like him.

"Really? That would be wonderful. Thank you."

*~*

Since Ms. Sanders is totally boring and it's the first day, I decided to draw or doodle at the back of my notebook. Ryan noticed what I was doing and he directly grabbed my notebook and he looked shocked as he saw what I did.

"Rose. What is this?" His jaws dropped and I don't even know why.

"Rosalie." I corrected him.

"Whatever."

"Wait, why so shocked? I didn't draw a ghost."I giggled and he stared at me.

"Rosalie, you just doodled LUKE EVANS' name. Who wouldn't be shocked at this? And you draw hearts? What are you five?" Ryan's voice raised and I knew many heard about what he said. Oh my gosh Ryan.

"Why what's wrong? Does everyone know him?"

"Hey he's the best basketball player here at this campus, he had Ashley Froste (Cheer Captain, prettiest girl on campus and ex of the best basketball player in this school) as his ex girlfriend. Wait, I'm not really sure if they're still together though. He's totally famous."

"Oh is that so? I didn't know okay. So please just lower your voice because I have something to tell you."

"Oh no Rosalie, I too have something to tell you."
Ryan giggled and blushed when he finally said:

"I'm gonna be the next girlfriend of Luke Evans."

A/N:
Photo: Connor Franta