Chapter 16- Surprise

Ah, another school day. Yesterday was intense. I still can't believe that Ashley got expelled. Was her grades so low that she had desperately forge it? Poor Angelica, if only I knew she was blackmailed by Ashley then, I wouldn't have hated her a bit. But at least now we all know that Angelica's innocent and that she's a good friend.

As Angelica and I together with the two Evans brothers, Luke and John, walked in the hallways, everyone was staring. Like literally for 5 seconds they all looked at us.

My face turned to crimson not because of everyone looking but because Luke intertwined his hand with mine.

I can't believe this. Luke and I are holding hands.

I never thought this time would come. Yesterday was a kiss and now his hand on mine.

I was lost in the moment. I didn't even realize that we were standing in front of my locker until they took a few steps away from me. The three of them staring at me with enthusiasm.

"Okay? Guys what's up? You're all acting weird." I asked with a confused face.

Ryan came out of nowhere bringing with him a camera. He opened my locker as they all shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I was completely stunned. "Birthday? Oh my God. What date is it already?"

"Don't be daft. It's the 17th. It's your day." Angelica shook some sense in to me.

Gee, I totally forgot.

I haven't realized until now that some people from the hallways even threw party streamers and they also yelled to me a happy birthday. Oh my God, my friends planned this.

I turned to see my locker filled with a few candles and cupcakes along with Ryan and Angelica's birthday cards. Even John left a gift in a box. But where's Luke's?

"Happy Birthday, babe." He wrapped me in his arms from my back as he kissed the top of my head.

A smile formed my lips as I turned around to face them once again. Luke bringing a white fancy box.

"Let's give it another try tonight, shall we?" He said with a grin.

I opened the box. Inside was a dress similar to what I wore on our supposedly first date. Wait, I think this is even better.

"Luke..." I can't find the words to describe how happy I am.

"Shh. Save it for tonight." He said.

He leaned in and pecked a quick kiss on my lips. Then I saw a flash.

"How sweet!" Ryan exclaimed, looking at the photo he just took of me and Luke kissing.

I put Luke's gift in my locker and we all walked to our first period classes.

He held my hand once again.

I can't tell how truly happy I am.

A/N:
There you go. A happy ending. Or is this just another beginning?

What do you think? Should I make a sequel?

-Shy