Chapter 7- The Unknown

Rosalie's POV

"It's Luke. How are you? Are you okay?" answered Luke.

"What? How did you get my number?! How could you even ask me that?!" I replied angrily at him.

"Can't tell you but look, what happened at school this day I'm sorry I just--" He said and I cut him off.

"Sorry?! What, so you just embarrass me in front of everybody and you expect me to accept your crappy apology? You even told me to not to talk to you at the locker hallway but you're the one who approached me!"

"But I--" I cut him off the second time.

"God, what is wrong with you?! Save it Luke Evans. YOU should be the one who that has to stay away from me. Also, tell your girlfriend to leave me alone!" I shouted at him on the phone.

"I told you, Ashley's not my girlfriend! You really want me to stay away?! Fine! Don't you dare come to my party this Saturday!" he raised his voice at me. Is he mad or something? Well if he is, he doesn't have the right to be mad at me. I didn't do anything to him. I should be mad at him for what he did.

"I don't ca--" As I was about to say that I don't care what Ashley is to him or about his stupid party... He hung up the phone.

Ugh. He did not just do that. As if I care about that party anyway. Or him. I don't care about anything related to him.

*~*

Another day, another drama at school and in life to deal with.

Same as usual. Wake up early, do my morning routine, wear comfortable clothes at school and don't over do my make up and then breakfast.

Thank God it's already Friday.

As I went inside our school, I already saw Ryan and Angelica waiting for me. They smiled and waved at me and I returned the gesture.

"You walk so slow, freshie." said Angelica and she giggled. "Oh, freshie means Freshman and Rosalie. I made it myself." she added.