Chapter 11- Ruined

The Next Day

Rosalie's POV

I woke up on a wonderful Sunday. I remembered that Luke asked me out and I felt a bit of excitement coming out of me. I didn't know what time was it so I grabbed my phone to check the time. As I turned my phone on I saw Luke's number on screen. He sent me a text.

He said that the plans had been changed. He won't pick me up but we'll still meet at the restaurant at 6.

Hmm, guess it was not kind of surprising now that he mentioned where he's gonna take me. Or meet me.

But why would he change plans? 

Anyways, I just can't believe he asked me out. I admit that I'm quite excited for tonight. What am I gonna wear? I think I might need some help.

I called Angelica's number and I got a quick answer.

"Hey Rose, did someone asked you out?!" Angelica squealed as she answered my call.

Wait, how did she know? I hadn't told anyone yet. She seemed like she knew what she was saying but how?

"Huh? Hold on, who told you that?" I respond curiously.

There was a moment of silence after I asked.

"Oh what.. Um.. No one. You know, just guessing?" She hesitated. She's not good at lying.

"Really? No one?" I kinda sound suspicious. I mean how did she even know about this? Did Luke tell her? They barely even talk.

"Yeah. So there is someone who asked you out. Who is it?"

"Just Luke."

"Rose! That's so exciting. Omg I'm gonna tell Ryan to come to your house. And um I can't come over John and I have to go somewhere today sorry."

"Okay sure and it's fine enjoy your day."

"Enjoy your date."

°~°~°~°

I heard a car arriving. It must be Ryan. He's probably at the door right now. I went downstairs towards our front door. Nobody's home today. Mom said she'll be home yesterday but she told my brother that she won't be home till Monday or Wednesday. My brother's with Taylor, again so I'm home alone which I am sorta thankful because sometimes people in the family annoys me a lot.

"Tell me everything!" said Ryan as I opened the door.

"Hello to you too." I giggled and we headed upstairs to my room.

I told Ryan what happened yesterday. I told him that I woke up at Luke's bedroom and Ryan's a bit shocked. Ryan's jaws dropped even more when I told him that Luke asked me out and kissed me. I told him everything.

"Aww that's so cute Rose, now come on I'll help you dress up and I'll drive you if it's okay with you." says Ryan.

"That would be great Ry." I reply with a smile on my face.

"Hey uh, did you notice something about Angelica? She's been acting weird lately and I heard her this morning talking on the phone with Ashley." said Ryan with suspicion.

"Yeah that's weird. I called her this morning and she knew about someone asking me out." I said, nodding with agreement to what Ryan said. But why would Angelica talk to Ashley? We knew Angelica hates Ashley.

"You know what, don't mind that just help me pick what dress I should wear tonight." I shook it off. 

°~°~°~°

I was wearing a simple white dress with a black ribbon tied on my waist. This was gonna be my first date and I didn't exactly know what will happen so I guess this might be awkward.

"You look so beautiful, now I'm jealous." Ryan said as I twirl around with my dress.

I smiled at him and giggled at his last statement.

It's almost 6 so we ran downstairs to Ryan's car.

He drove me to the restaurant. Ryan was also wearing a quite formal attire. "Do you have a date? And are those my brother's clothes?" I ask.

"No, and yes. But I just want to wear this and you've got nothing to do about it." Ryan answered and girlishly raised his shoulder with a smile.

I giggled at his actions and just shook things off.

°~°~°

We arrived at 6:15 PM. It's a bit late but I was sure Luke's gonna be okay with it.

I took my seat at a corner table of the restaurant because the place is full except this table. Ryan said he'll be waiting for me outside and I couldn't stop him, oh well it was his decision.

°~°

Where is Luke? He said 6:00, I arrived 15 minutes late and now he's an hour late?! I should never have trusted this guy. I mean why would he even go out with me? He likes to bully me at school.

The faucet in my eyes are about to turn on but I'm still holding it. He's not worth my tears.

I should go. I shouldn't have come here.

I was about to stand up but then...

Ashley?! What was she doing here standing beside me?

I opened my mouth, about to say or ask her what she was doing here.

She poured her red wine on me,  ruining my white dress.

"That's for waiting here for MY date! Am I right, Afma?" she shouted at me and smirked at her 2 friends behind her.

Everyone at the place looked at us. Small amount of tears fell down my heating cheeks.

Her date?! Luke? What? I thought they broke up.

Wait, Afma?

I look at the person she called Afma. What?!

Angelica is AFMA? Angelica mouths me a 'sorry'.

I never felt so betrayed.
I couldn't believe she was with Ashley all the time. I glared at them inspite of the tears on my eyes. I was hurt knowing what Angelica did.

A/N:
I know, I know. Everything escalated so quickly. But just go with it.
-Shy