Chapter 10- Weird People

Luke's POV

I kissed her. I couldn't help myself. I know she won't ever forgive me but I just wanted to make it up to her. I wasn't exactly sure if kissing her exactly the way to make it up to her but I really wanted to feel her lips against mine.

I connected our lips. She stood there frozen. But I could feel her warm lips against mine. This was the first time I felt fireworks exploding inside me when I kissed a girl.

She kissed me back. I ran my fingers on her soft hair behind her ears. My other hand pulling her closer towards me. Her hands travelled at the back of my head, running her fingers on my hair. Her lips were the softest.

A few more seconds later, she finally realized what we were doing in front of her house and her body stiffened. I could tell because her soft lips stopped kissing me back.

I lean back, disconnecting our lips and stare at her beautiful dazzling eyes.

"What'd you say?" I ask her and she blinked faster as she looked away.

She answered me with a nod and a 'hmm'. I could see her cheeks turning rosy pink.

"Is that a yes?" I asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah." She answered, her cheeks still on a shade of crimson.

"Great! Uh tomorrow, 8 PM. I'll pick you up here." I said enthusiastically.

I guess kissing her for the first time did the trick. I finally let her agreed to have dinner with me. I'll do everything in my power to get her forgiveness. It's like now that I've kissed her, I don't want her to be mad at me. I don't want her to think of me as her bully. And I don't want to stop kissing her beautiful lips.

"Okay." She responded with that angelic voice she has.

There was silence between us. We just stood there for a moment and stared at each other. I didn't know what she was thinking but I could see something inside her. Something very deep. I couldn't explain it. It's like I'm drawn to her.

Is the universe bringing me and her together?

"Damn, you're so beautiful. I regret every awful thing that I've done to a beautiful soul like yours." I stroked her hair to the back of her ear.

I don't know what came to me that made me said and did that but I guess it was quite true. She really is beautiful.

I think I'm the one who has fallen first. I think I'm starting to like her.

Rosalie's POV

My heart skipped a beat when he gave me that kiss.

I coudn't believe that that was real.

He did not just said that. Did he really mean it? Or is this a joke? A dream? What? My heart was moved.

The jerky Luke I used to see and know is definitely not in this person I just made out with.

Is this even Luke Evans? I thought he was my bully. But he just asked me out and said that I was beautiful-- that my soul was beautiful.

"Th-thanks." I reply. My cheeks are heating up again. He put a smirk on his face when I blushed.

"Hey Rosalie! Is that you?!" I heard a voice from inside our house shouting. That's probably Gale. He's so protective of me though he's not my dad. He's my annoying brother and he has totally ruined the moment.

"I better go. See ya!" Luke sais as he headed towards his car.

I went inside my house and the first thing I saw was Gale's stern face.

"Rosalie, where have you been all night?! Why didn't you texted or called me?!" He ask me with his stern voice.

"Sorry. I slept at Angelica's house." I lied to shut his mouth. I know he's not gonna let this go unless he's satisfied with my excuse.

"Really? Did you?" He ask and he doesn't look convinced.

"Uh huh yes I did." I nod.

"Angelica texted me last night. She was looking for you. And now you're saying that you slept at her house? Rosalie, don't lie to me. Where were you?" he yelled at me.

"Oh did I say Angelica? I meant Ryan." I grin at him and pretended that I'm sleepy so that I can go upstairs to my room.

He is about to say something but he got cut off by a voice from his room. Taylor got out of his room. "Babe, just leave her alone. I'm sure she's just having fun with her friends last night. Come on."  Taylor said to Gale.

Fortunately, Gale's face was less angry than a while ago. He nodded and went inside his room with Taylor.

Taylor winked at me and I mouthed a 'thank you' to her.

Gale always listens to her. I hated her since she broke up with my brother before but I guess they're back now so maybe I shouldn't hate my brother's girlfriend.

I ran upstairs and took a bath. Afterwards, I changed clothes and relaxed.

There are a lot of things that has happened.

I haven't plan on what I'm gonna do this weekend. But homework is always on top priority when it's weekend.

I was sort of tired so I laid on my bed and thought about stuff.

Luke. Dinner. Tomorrow. The kiss. Luke's lips on mine. Luke. Him. His eyes. Luke.

What is happening to me? I said "stuff" not all about "Luke". Sometimes I hate my mind. But Luke's kinda in my head all day and I can't stop thinking about him and our kiss.

My thoughts were interrupted by a text message from the same unknown number that texted me before.

~Unknown number
Tsk tsk. Rosalie's being a bad girl again. Didn't Ashley told you to stay away from Evans? I saw what you did this morning. Doesn't Luke's lips taste good? Naughty slut.

What is this? Why does she/he know that? I am so puzzled. Who is this anyway?

I replied to the unknown number.

~Who are you and where did you get my number? What are you even talking about?

I got an instant reply.

~ oh you know what I'm talking about. I am A.F.M.A. Stay away from Luke or you'll be sorry. Bye bitch.

What? A.F.M.A? Maybe it's initials? But for what? A name? I don't like people playing jokes on me but this doesn't look like a joke. First of all how did this person even get my number?

I hate school. People are bloody weird.

A/N:
Can you guess who AFMA is?
-Shy