Chapter 4- Creepy Footsteps

Rosalie's POV

No. That's impossible. Luke will never like a nerdy girl like me. Why would Ashley be so mad at me? It's only been a few days since I got in this school and now I've got a enemy.

Why don't I just fix myself? Okay. So I go back to my studies and forget everything that happened this lunch time. Good thing I didn't get a panic attack.

After all the boring and long Science period, finally!

Riiinnnggg!!!  Riiinnnggg!!!

I went to my locker and put some books in. I noticed someone was near at my back and he is like about to scare me. Pfft. I turn to face him.

"Hey Rya--"

It's Luke. What is he doing behind me? Why is he trying to scare me?

I turned back and pretended that I'm looking for something in my locker. I hope he'll go away. Oh please. Luke closed my locker even though I was still doing something. Ugh! Piss off!

Okay, I know I said he was dreamy but he's a jerk.

"What?!" I raised my voice and a few people looked at us and I don't care. Because he or someone spread some rumor that he liked a freshman, now Ashley hates me and she's really mean.

"Nuh-uh. I just want to talk." he said.

I opened my locker forcefully because he was holding it and I guess he's really strong.

"Talk?" I asked.

"Uh huh. So. You and that Ryan guy huh?" Why did he even ask me this?

"Why do you care? All you know is call someone a nerd and spread rumors about you liking a freshman which made Ashley think it was me! And now your girlfriend loathes me!"I said everything that was in my mind.

"Woah woah, first of all I said I was sorry and you said it was okay. Second, it wasn't me who spread the rumor. Third, Ashley is not my girlfriend. And lastly, if Ashley will bother you again, I won't let her." He proclaimed, showing a bit of a smirk at the last part of his speech.

"Whatever. Well she does hate me now! So there's nothing you can do about it!" I angrily responded.

"Huh. Little miss shy nerd isn't like the first time I met her. Feisty. Chill Rose." He said. And really? Rose?!

"Don't call me Rose! Only Ryan can do that. Just never call me that again. Bye." I walked out of school and head my way home. I texted Ryan.

Ry where were you after last period? I haven't seen you. Ugh that Luke guy talked to me and he's such a bloody piss off. What a jerk. I take back everything I said about him being dreamy.
~Rosalie

Hey rose! Oh my gosh really? Tell me everything tomorrow. Sorry I went home very early coz my dad picked me up.
-Ryan

As I was walking down the pavement, I heard footsteps getting closer and closer.
I tried to walk faster but the footsteps are coming closer to me and I heard it stop.

Odd.

I tried to walk fast enough to get away from the creepy footsteps and then suddenly...

"ROSALIE!"

I screamed and say " Oh my God! Luke! F*ck! You are so creepy! Never do that again! I almost had a panic attack!" I was being serious and I really could have gotten a panic attack.

"Woah, it's weird hearing you scream profanities." He laughed and I glared at him trying to look serious with my resting bitch face.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking. He ran after me and I turned to him. "What do you want Luke?" I asked, sounding annoyed.

"Uh, I forgot to tell you that I'm gonna throw a party this Saturday. The whole school's gonna be there so I was wondering if you can go?" he asked.

"I'm not into parties. And besides I don't know anyone out there."I said.

"Well uh, maybe you can ask someone to go with you or anything."

"So you just came after me to invite me to your party?" I questioned.

"Something like that. But I got to go now. Bye. Hope I'll see you on the party." He rushed back to the opposite way I'm going.

Hmm he's kinda weird to talk to. He followed me all the way here just to invite me to his party? Oh no. Don't feel special, Rosalie. Remember, you said he's a jerk. Careful.

When I got home, I directly go upstairs and texted Ryan once again.

To Ryan:
Hey ryaaaan OMG girl you will never believe this. Luke Evans just invited me to his party this Saturday and he said that I can bring someone so I'm guessing maybe you wanna go?

From Ryan:
Rosalie Smith you slut LOL that's so unfair. U said he's a jerk and i agreed and now u gon go to his party? Ugh okay fine I'll go with you anyways. Dont forget to tell me everything tomorrow what happened to you this day. EVERYTHING.

To Ryan:
Shut upp LOL sure. He's still a jerk tho. But a cute one. Okay bye. Homework. xoxo

Ryan. I never actually thought he's this gay in the first day we met. But he doesn't act gay when he's around somebody else. Well I guess I'm flattered that his actions are real when he's with me.

Okay, I just need to finish this dang homework and I'll sleep right after.

A/N:
Okay. So don't forget to vote if you liked my story. XD

Vote/comment/follow/share. Thank you.
-Shy