Chapter 8- First Party

Rosalie's POV

I think I should not tell Ryan about this. Where do people get my number anyway? Ryan would never give anyone my number. What about Angelica? Is she the one who shared my number to some people? Ryan and Angelica are my two closest friends. They would never spread my number to people.

*~*

I went home immediately to let my mom know my whereabouts. I walked inside our house and I didn't saw mom in the kitchen nor anywhere. And I think my brother, Gale is inside his room.

"Hey Gale! Where's mom?" I shouted and I didn't heard a reply.

I walked in Gale's room and there was loud music... And I saw my brother kissing Taylor.

What the???

A couple of seconds later after I opened Gale's room, they noticed me and Gale quickly stood up and pulled me outside the room.

"Rosalie! Don't you know how to knock?" He asked me with a stern voice.

"Sorry. Why are you even kissing your ex. That's just cringe worthy." I smirked at him then cringed a bit.

"None of your business. Why are you home early?" Asked Gale.

"I was looking for mom but guess she's not home yet so I'll just tell you that I'm going to a party tonight and maybe I'll be home late." I said.

"Party? Okay be sure to come home safely. And mom's not gonna be here till Saturday." He said. Woah, first time ever that my brother let me go out without mom's permission. Maybe it's because of that Taylor girl who broke up with my brother and now she's in his room kissing Gale. Wow, just wow.

I smiled at him and went directly to my room and left my school things.

A text from Angelica: Rose, come down we're waiting with Ryan. I'll ride you at my house. Don't worry about anything. Faster.x

I didn't replied and did what she said. She drove me and Ryan to her house.

*~*

We went inside Angelica's house and she lead us to her room. Her room's quite big. It has some warm wallpaper and a fresh scent of lavender.

Ryan headed straight to Angelica's closet. I wouldn't say it's a closet, it's actually like another room but it's just full of amazing girly clothes.

"Welcome to heaven, Rosalie." said Ryan as he walked in the closet like a super model.

I giggled. "Wow, are these all yours?" I asked.

"Yep. All mine. And this.. is what you're gonna wear tonight." Angelica answered and pulled out a cute pink dress.

"Aww really? Thank you." I smiled as I admired the cute dress.