Chapter 5 - Hollow Bastion IV

Chapter 5

A/N: I like this chapter a lot =D

Read the Sync result!

If Cloud or Leon is your BOC please read their individual results, and if not just read the neutral individual result!

Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't shake the feeling someone was stalking you the whole walk home. You kept glancing over your shoulder while Kairi and Naminé baked the cake. You had been working on your cooking skills but they told you to just be moral support for a while. Curiosity got the better of you and you went to search for the mysterious person in the black coat.

You walked up and down the streets, constantly looking over your shoulder trying to catch them off guard, but to no avail.

You decided to walk towards the Bailey because it seems there's always Heartless brewing there. And to be honest, it would do you some good to do some actual training. Since your last fight with the Heartless by not listening to orders and running after Cloud and Leon, you were under careful watch to not do anything that dangerous again until you were properly trained, but you were itching for a good Heartless-whooping.

You walked into the area and looked around.

"...Strange... No Heartless." That almost never happens.

Suddenly, you thought you heard something behind you. That's gotta be that guy in the black coat... You whipped around and didn't see anything. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" You kept circling yourself looking for the mystery stalker. You turned and instead of seeing the black coat you were expecting, a goggled Heartless was flying straight towards you.

"Whoa!" you said, rolling and dodging just in time. The Heartless had wings and what looked like a brown hat, circling you.

"Great..." you said, summoning your poi. You started spinning the one in your right hand while gently swinging the one in your left, aiming. You used your new refined magic skills and turned the end of your poi into fire and sent it its way.

It swerved and dodged it and you frowned. You spun your other poi and doubled the fireball power and started rapid shooting them, but the Heartless was so high in the air, nothing landed. Your fireballs must have signaled more because suddenly it was like a fleet of them flew over the wall and you were surrounded.

Circling you like vultures, you looked up helplessly. You felt your magic was running low, and took a deep breath. Welp, it's all or nothing. You spun your poi above your head like the propellers of a helicopter and set your poi on fire again. You combined it with the wind currents you were making and a fire tornado started forming. It pushed back the swarm of Heartless but a couple of them flew lower, ready to strike. You spun faster, ready to release suck them in when—

"—ter dance!"

You were so startled you let the tornado go and the wind currents spun out, throwing fire out towards everything. You threw up your arms to shield your face, crying out as you were hit with a line of fire across your forearms, forcing you to the ground. You looked up and saw almost all the Heartless were gone, glowing hearts floating up into the sky. That was the last of my magic, you thought in despair.

Hissing in pain, you gingerly stood up and looked towards where the voice came from and saw the same figure in the black coat from yesterday standing in what looked like a puddle, holding a large blue instrument. You couldn't see their face because of the hood, but you could tell he was looking at you in shock. He seemed familiar for some reason, but you didn't have time to process it as the Heartless started jetting towards him.