13.

MIA

"Boys your friends are here, did you want me to send them in?" Their bodyguard Paul come in and told them the news.

"Yes please Paul" Niall beamed and if I didn't know, I would think he has a crush on someone about to walk into the room.

"Kim! Andy!" The boys shouted as they walked in. I smiled at them from the couch, not wanting to act like I know they. I didn't want to give to much away.

"Wheres Mia?" Harry asked curiously and I looked at Kim and Andy with wide eyes.

"She's ill, was throwing up all night" Andy said and the boys frowned.

"Aww damn, hope she gets better" The boys said and Andy nodded back at them before winking at me.

"Guys this is Lucy Parker" Harry introduce us.

"We know" Kim said and they looked at her questioning, as I gave her wide eyes. "I mean who doesn't know, she's a massive pop star. Love your stuff by the way" She saved herself, giving me a hug.

"Right stupid me" Harry chuckled. "Well, Lucy this is Andy and Kim"

"Hey, nice to meet you guys"

It felt weird saying that. I have known them my whole life and I'm acting like I have only just met them. I did not like this at all, to weird for me.

*******************

"We'll leave you guys here, as we've got to go on stage now. But this is a pretty good view, so enjoy the show" Liam said as we stood backstage, where we could see the whole stage.

"Good luck" We all called as they run on stage to perform.

"Its so weird seeing you as Lucy" Kim whispered and I nodded.

"I know acting like I don't know you guys was so weird for me." I said and they agreed. "Lets just enjoy the show yea?" And they nodded.

**************

As they ran off stage at the end of the show, Harry ran straight up to me. Without knowing he grabbed my face and kissed me. Kim, Andy and all the boys were shocked but then starting smirking at us.

"Wow.." I said speechlessly after we broke apart.

"Sorry, just...err....would you want to go on a date with me?" Harry nervously asked as we stood inches apart with everyone behind us waiting.

"Of course" I said smiling widely at him which he gladly returned.

"Good" He said pecking my lips one more time before turning to everyone else. "Food?" He asked and everyone cheered as he pulled me into his side.

I smiled widely at Andy and Kim as they gave me thumbs up. I was so happy, yet there was something in the back of my mind, wishing I was Mia and not Lucy.

__________________________

I've update twice for you guys, I hope you like it. I know I haven't updated a lot on this story and that's mostly because I don't know what to write for it. I mean I know where I want it to go and whats going to happen I just don't know how to get there so its quite a slow developing story. Plus I have exams and stuff coming up and stuff happening with family so its hard for me to upload but I will try as much as I can I promise :)

Hope you enjoy x

VOTE

AND

COMMENT