"don't you think you and justin look cute together?"

"picture time!" jessie yelled and took out her camera. jeremie got up and stood near jessie. jessie looked at jeremie and asked her to pose. jeremie smiled instead of posing and they clicked a cute picture. everyone joined in their photo session and finally, jeremie was enjoying this night, just like she was supposed to. she took crazy pictures with jessie and scarlet with grumpy, happy, frowning, angry and whatnot faces. soon, the pretty night came to an end and everybody departed to their own rooms. jessie who didn't seem the least bit sleep asked jeremie. "jem, are you sleepy? i mean i am so not so i was wondering whether we can stay up, talk and have sme bestie time for a while?" jessie asked. jeremie was tired, but she wasn't sleepy, and when it came to spending time with jessie, sleep was nowhere in sight."sure" jeremie said and they headed toward jeremie's room.                                              the girls changed into pyjama's and jessie locked her room and headed to jeremie's for the night. so they were having a slumber party basically. jeremie washed her face with the strawberry facewash the hotel had provided. she wipes her face with a towel and walked back into the room. jessie was smiling looking at the pictures in her camera. 

"what you doin' jess?" she asked.

"oh, i was just going through the pictures we took. they're pretty cool. come have a look." jessie replied. jeremie sat on the bed next to jessie and they scrolled through pictures. 

"jem, don't kill me for this." said jessie all of a sudden.

"don't kill you for what?" said jeremie.

"for what i'm going to say." said jessie.

"yes?"  jeremie said.

"don't you think you and justin look cute together?" jessie asked.

"no!" came jeremie's reply. it was so quick it felt like a reflex action.

"no? like seriously?" asked jessie.

"no, yes i mean  i know in what sense you're asking me this so no. no." said jeremie. 

"uh-huh." said jessie with a smirk.

"jess, seriously, there's nothing going on between us." said jeremie.

"when did i say there's anything. i'm just saying you guys look really cute like look at this picture." jessie said showing jeremie a picture wherein justin had his fingers pulling on his ears, in a sorry pose and jeremie just smiled. she saw the picture and smiled. it was from tonight when he had tased her about how her nose looked like a cherry when she cried. jeremie had gotten embarrassed and pretended to be angry with justin. that's when he cutely apologized and she had smiled.

"when did you take this one?" jeremie asked jessie.

"when u guys were conversing. that doesn't matter, isn't it very cute?" asked jess.

jeremie turned off the bedside lamp and ducked herself under the blanket to hide her blush. 

"jem!" jessie protested.

"what? i don't wanna talk about it." jeremie said, her cheeks all pink by now.

"awwie. look at you!" jessie said.

"shut up!" jeremie said and hit jessie with a pillow.

"okay. but ain't i right?" she asked.

"jessie!" jeremie protested.

jessie giggled and switched her camera off. they chatted for a while and jeremie was successful to get all the taylor related details out of jessie. jessie literally had to log into her Facebook at 3:00 am because jeremie wanted to see taylor. "you're such a pain. i hate you!" jessie had complained. "i love you right back sweetheart." jeremie replied. taylor was really cute and jeremie was proud of jessie's choice. it turned out he was online as well when jeremie asked jessie to show her the pictures and jessie and taylor had a really cute late night chat and she ended up thanking jeremie. jeremie looked at her phone screen and switched it off again. within minutes, she'd be asleep.