u smile, i smile..:)

"hey justin. this is kevin, my scool buddy." introduced matt guy. "hey man." Justin and kevin half-hugged each other. "so listen, justin. here's the plan. us and them are going down the road to that new restraunt. cool?" asked, more like confirmed matt guy. "yea. sounds fine." justin smiled. his smile. jeremie thought. kevin \brought his car and people got divided into them. jeremie was about to open the door to kevin's car when "u mind if i occupy this seat?" asked matt guy. pointing the only seat unoccupied in kevins car. jeremie wanted to say no but. they were buds, kevin and matt. and were apparently meeting aftre a long time so she nodded and headed towards justin's car. "i'll go with you" declared jessie. jeremie smiled at jessie, mentally thanking her for not leaving her alone. she made her way towards justin's car and steve  opened the door for her. "after you" he smiled at the ladies. "thanks." came jessie's reply and jeremie smiled at steve. jeremie took the seat near the window. she preferred the window when she was thoughtful. she looked out of the window and stared at the street and the people walking on it. she saw couples holding hands. she saw a girl her age nudging a guy similarly aged. she smiled. she loved looking at couples messing around. they looked so cute, so happy. could love really do that to a person? she thought. did it really have the ability to make everything seem perfect? was it really that magical? for all she knew, she liked to believe that the answer to all these questions was a yes. she loved love. she was in love with whole concept of love. the fact that people could feel incomplete without each other just seemed so beautiful. she shook her head and shooed away all those thoughts. she looked into the rear view mirror to find justin looking at her. she moment she met his gaze he looked away. it happened repeatedly several times. until finally she caught his looking at her and both of them smiled. the car pulled up near a fancy looking restaurant. she was in no mood for this. she did not need heavy metal drumming through her ears. instrumental was something she prefer ed at that moment. they got out of the car and exhaled. she was seriously not ready for this. no mood at all. jeremie, u've gotta do this. she chanted repeatedly. and plus there were cute guys..:)  as she entered the restaurant she sighed deeply. its was just what she expected. there was loud music. jazzy dressed waiters were hovering around with the sound of clinking beer bottles in the background. "you don't like this place?" she turned around to see who was the one talking to her and automatically faced justin. "oh, no. i mean. its too loud." she bit her lip and mentally kicked herself. she was 16. what kinda 16 year old doesn't like loud. now what if he thought she was some boring-all-i-wanna-do-is-support-world-peace kinda person. she slowly looked up at him only to meet his adorably brown eyes. he had a smile on his face. "you don't like loud?"  he asked. should she say the truth?should she lie? frankly, she had no problem with loud but she generally preferred mild. "just not in a mood." she said. not exactly lying. he looked at her as if trying to study her expression. what could he say. jeremie quickly realized the awkwardness of this situation and added. "let's head in." and she gave him a smile. he nodded. and they walked further in where steve, kevin, jessie, scarlet, and matt were settled. "heya, strangers." said matt. yeah, he thought he was funny. jeremie settled herself next to scarlet on the couch and justin sat facing her. he smiled at her.                                                      an hour later, jeremie was already too full and was constantly thinking of how to start the tummy ache act. everytime she gave it a start by placing her hand on her tummy. matt or steve or kevin or well someone would crack a joke and everyone would burst out laughing and their hands would automatically shift to their tummy's which made jeremie look like a part of the group. she was really pissed by now and she finally gave in. "guys, i think i need to rush." she said. "y? whats the prob jem?" asked scarlet. "mom's calling and i'm don't feel too well. i think ill see u guys later." she smiled.  "jem, its already 11. u want me to drop you?" asked kevin. "no,no. not at all. please don't spoil your evening, eh...night." she smiled. "you sure about it?" he asked worriedly. she nodded and said goodbye to all of them on the table and made her way out the straunt. what a relief she felt once she stepped out. she exhaled deeply. this time, a happier exhale and started hunting for a cab which could get her home. it had been like 10 minutes and she still hadn't found one. she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "no luck?" asked justin. she shook her head. he smiled. she smiled..