Starting our new life

Imagine a star wars the clone wars world where Anakin never turned evil, Order 66 never happened, The chancelor was killed and everything is happy. The war is over, The clones are allowed to do whatever but if and when the time comes, They must fight again. Rex and Ashoka are married and living together is a small house out in the quiet parts of coruscant.

Ashoka's POV

Ashoka woke up to find Rex not asleep next to her, She got up and threw on her robe and went to find Rex. They lived in a small 1 bathroom 2 bedroom house with a nice kitchen for two people, And a good sized sitting room. "Rex?" Ashoka called out, No answer, "Rex!" She called out again "Yeah?" Rex replied from the kitchen, "What are you doing?" Ashoka aksed, "Making you breakfast....It WAS going to be breakfast in bed but...your out of bed.." Rex said smirking, "Why are you wearing my pink apron?" Ashoka asked looking him up and down, Rex just shrugged "Felt like it?". After the breakfast was ready they sat at the dinner table together, Ashoka took a bite of the food, And as soon as she did she ran to the bathroom, "Am i that bad at cooking?" Rex asked himself while running after Ashoka to the bathroom. Rex walked into the bathroom to see Ashoka kneeling on the ground perched over the toilet, Throwing up, "I guess i shouldn't cook anymore.." Rex said as he rubbed her back, "No..I guess maybe the eggs weren't cooked through...It's not your fault Rex.." Ashoka said as she stood up and flushed the toilet and went to rinse her mouth, "I'll make you some toast.." Rex said as he walked back to the kitchen. So Ashoka at toast and Rex just drank his morning coffee, "How can you drink that with only sugar?" Ashoka asked Rex, "How can you drink it with all those creams and sweetners?" rex asked making a face at her, "You are such a little kid Rex, I don't think you matured at all" Ashoka said with a giggle, "Hey! For your information i am...hmm...Lets see i was 13 in the clone wars...6 years have passed....I am 20 years old..in human years...but to the kaminoans i am like 30" Rex said, "Did you really just have to count all the years just to figure your age?" Ashoka asked raising a brow, "Maybe.." Rex replied. So after breakfast Rex went outside to work and Ashoka cleaned the house and did some laundry, After she was done with that she went to do some work in the garden. The sun was shining that day, Surprising for coruscant, It was hot and Ashoka was sweating, She just finished planting the last flower patch when she ran for the house and to the bathroom again. "Ugh..I must have food poisoning.." Ashoka said to herself as she left the bathroom again. She went back outside to see Rex, "Hey there my beautiful wife!" Rex called out as he saw her, "You called me your beautiful wife...You either want something or you did something wrong...Which one is it?" Ashoka said crossing her arms. "Neither! I am offended you would think i want something...or i did something wrong, I haven't caused any trouble with the dumb neighbors for two whole days!" Rex said pretending to be offended, "Although.." Rex started "What?" Ashoka asked looking curious, " I would like a little kiss" Rex said smugly smiling like a dork, Ashoka rolled her eyes and kissed him on the lips, "Okay! Now back to work?" Ashoka asked her arms crossed again, "Sir yes sir!" rex said with a salute and he went back to feeding animals and staking hay and straw. Ashoka went back to the house and got a call on her comm link, "Whoa...that thing hasn't had a call in months, "Hello?" Ashoka answered, "Snips!" Anakin said happily through the comm, "Master! It's so good to hear your voice, How's padme?" She asked "She's right next to me, Oh and i'm fine thanks for asking!" Anakin replied "haha very funny! So what's up?" Ashoka asked "Just wondering if me, Padme and the kids could come and visit i also know a few other pals of yours and the captains that would like to see you" Anakin said smugly, "Ashoka!!!! We miss you!!" Yelled a few framiliar voices, "Is that fives, Echo, Hardcase and Cody?" Ashoka asked "YOU KNOW IT BABY!!" Hardcase yelled, "Rex is gonna kill you, you know that right?" Ashoka sked the hyper-active clone, "Yeah..." "Well i will see you guys in a little while," Ashoka said "OKAY" They all said. Ashoka hung up, A tear fell from her eye, "Rex is gonna be so happy!" She said cheerfully, But her happiness was cut short by another visit to the bathroom. "Rex is never cooking again.." Ashoka said, Then she stopped and remembered a few nights back, "*Gasp*" Ashoka went back to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test.