Classes

A strong smell of perfume hits my nose and I sneeze.

"Eww, excuse you" a snobby voice sneers. And a redhead stands there. She scowls a hand on her hip.

"Anyway. Silver can I talk to you alone, without Sneezy over here" she says throwing her hair behind her shoulder with perfect pink manicured nails.

I get up and I offer Silver a smile which she gladly returns and I sit at a vacated table by a window that let sweet cool air come in. I sit leaning my head back allowing the cool air brush over my pink face, my eyes closing in peace.

"Sunshine" a laughing voice calls and a shift in the air makes my hand shoot up catching the round object. My eyes open and a green apple is clutched in my hand. I glance up and a couple of guys watch with interest as the boy that called my name approaches me.

"Hey" he says and I nod my head slightly and toss the apple in his lap.

"You're hot" he says with a slight nod and sits down.

"Umm thanks" I say rolling my eyes at his ignorance.

"Baby" a voice squeaks and the boy's face turns red.

A small brunette stands there her eyes tearing up and the boy opens his arms and pulls her onto his lap. She tucks her head under his chin and he winks at me. I get up and head toward my original table. The rude redhead was gone and Silver was eating her food.

"What up with that guy?" She asks her mouth full of chips.

"Just a pig" I add and pull out my own lunch. I began eating my sandwich when I see the dude that had been starring at me earlier. He was definitely younger than me however. Maybe 17?

He was sitting alone a Trigonometry book tucked infront of him.

"Who's that?" I ask Silver and she smiles.

"That's Demon, people call him that. I'm not sure what his real name is. People say he's The Big Alpha's nephew."

"What?" I say my eyes wide.

"Yeah he just sits by himself." She says shrugging and turning back to her sandwich. I glance from her back to 'Demon' and jump when I realize his dark grey eyes were already fixated on me.

I offer a small smile but he does not return it, he just looks back to his homework

I offer a small smile but he does not return it, he just looks back to his homework. I glance around and see people who have mates. I wanted a mate so badly, the yearning for one had my heart pounding in my chest.

Loneliness pained my chest and I glance down utterly sad.

"I'm gonna go back to the dorm, I don't feel so well" I say and get up trudging back to room 206.

I go in closing the door and lay in bed curling into myself. Tears of loneliness make there way out and soon I am sobbing.

***Alpha King***

I heard her sobs and I suddenly feel bad for denying her a mate. It wasn't her fault that my Alison had died. She had the same looks as Alison, almost to painful to look at. But she had something Alison never had, a fighting streak. I sigh maybe I should give her a chance. "Kyas I think it's time for me to make an appearance in this school. Call an assembly, its time to come out of hiding" I say through our mind link.

****Scarlett****

I hear the door crack open so I pretend to be asleep.

"Scar, Kyas said that we have to gather in the assembly room." Silver says and then frowns as she takes in my puffy red eyes.

"What's wrong?" she says softly.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I say and get up sniffing softly before going into the bathroom.

I wash my hands and look into the mirror and grimace at my reflection. Dark circles under line my eyes and I look tired.

I apply a small amount of makeup and push my hand through my hair and the walk out. Silver takes my arm and pulls me out the door and to the assembly room.

Werewolves packed into bleachers and Silver skips to Ethan. I follow sitting next to them as they hook their hands together.

A gorgeous male wolf steps out of the shadows and the crowd gasps. Sparks shoot up my chest and my wolf howls. His eyes focus on me and offers a nod.

"That's the Alpha King" Silver says her eyes locked on my mate. His eyes were both green, but he did have the scar that ran down his eye, which I could tell he was blind in.

"Now werewolves of this Academy, yes I am the Alpha King. I have come out of hiding because a certain matter has been brought to my attention. My mate has currently enrolled in this school. Now I will be taking the place of the Head Master and nothing will escape me. This is not a school for foolish behaviour and if that's what you think, you can leave now" his hard gaze travels around the room meeting each of our gazes. Nobody stands and it is deadly silent.

"I will also be changing each of your schedules to have training for 4 hours with me. This will no longer be a school with slackers this will become an elite training Academy."

Murmurs fill the air as well as grumbles.

"SILENCE." His booming voice says filling the room. "If you can not handle this you will be let go out of this Academy. If you can not keep up with your grades as well as training, this school is not for you and you will be transfered to Alkalan" he says.

Alkalan was one of the worst schools in the nation. If you could not keep your rank than you had to go there.

"Curfew is to be at 9:00 and lights out 9:30. Now off to your dorms, do this in an orderly fashion and it shall take no talking. Scarlett Winters will report to my office."