Chapter 6: Slowly Drifting Apart

A/N there will be some mature content in this chapter! You have been warned!

Summers in Montreal were exceptional. After months of cold weather it was as if the whole city would wake up and there was never a shortage of things to do. From festivals to sporting events, possibilities were endless and one of the things that Elle and I enjoyed doing together was to play beach volleyball in the park on Sundays. We were not really good at it, but it was always fun to get out there, put our feet in the sand and play a few sets. On this particular Sunday, we had planned on meeting up around one and Elle was bringing along a friend of hers that was in town for a few days. It was the first time that I would get to meet someone from Elle's hometown and I was quite excited with the prospect of finding out how Elle used to be when she was a teenager. As hard as I had tried imagining it, I just couldn't picture her as the awkward girl she described herself to be back then. With a face and body like hers, I could only imagine that she was more like the girl that would be the star of the horny teenagers' wet dreams.

I spotted Elle and her friend long before they saw me. They were busy too talking to each other and giggling like school girls to notice me, but I sure noticed them, and so did every other guy at the park. As per usual, Elle bounced up when she saw me gave me a nice big hug, completely oblivious to the fact that she had probably crushed the hopes of the all the other guys present. Once she let go of me, she introduced me to her friend.

"David, this is Sarah my childhood friend, Sarah this is my best friend David." She grinned.

"Nice to meet you Sarah" I said reaching over to shake her hand.

She smiled at me, showing off her perfectly white teeth.

"Like wise"

God she was hot. Just the type of girls I typically went for. Tall, all legs, tan, long blond hair and wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts that did not leave much to the imagination. Elle noticed right away that I was interested. She gave me a look that meant "don't you dare go there". I avoided her glare and started talking to Sarah.

"So Sarah, what brings you to our lovely city?" I said smiling at her.

"Well, I've always wanted to come here and since Elle was not coming home this summer I thought I'd come and visit instead." She was beaming. Great she was not immune to my charms.

"How nice of you. So where do you go to school?"

"I was out West, but I'm actually taking a break from my studies at the moment, I'm thinking about changing my major."

Elle looked stunned. Clearly she didn't know anything about this.

"You didn't mention that to me!"

"Well I sort of didn't mention it to anyone..." she said apologetically.

"Oh boy your mom is gonna have a heart attack!"

Both of them looked a little panicked.

"Why do you think I haven't told her yet?!?!"

I tried to calm them down by moving the conversation along.

"So what are you gonna do instead?"

"I'm not sure yet. I enjoy baking so I might want to do something with that, but I'm not sure."

"Well if you need a taste tester, I'm your man!" I said rubbing my belly in anticipation. I always had a sweet tooth and ever since I moved here for college, I hadn't been getting much home cooking or baking. I could barely cook for myself let alone bake and let's face it, Elle was the girl who could burn water so there was no chance in hell that she would bake for me and even if she did, I wasn't sure I would dare anything she would try to feed me.