Chapter 6 - Meeting The Darkness

As I walk down the stairs to see my brother I hear screaming and banging of the bars. As I walk in I see him and he looks at me "Eva..." He says his eyes the only thing showing how shocked he is. "Eric..." I said almost crying at the sight of him, he has a black jump suit on with black boots and a purple glow coming from his eyes, his hair falls over his face a little, his eyes aren't brown anymore, there purple, dark purple. "Your a live..." He says, I should being saying the same thing. "Yes, and your different..." He smiles "The Dragon Is now under my control..." My eyes go big "He wanted an owner, the perfect one, and he got it, me." He says with out any affect on him, my eyes go big in shock, he notices my shock and shrugs at it. I remember Aden and I's encounter with the dragon. "That dragon almost killed me..." His head jerks up at the words,"I didn't order him to..." I cut him off "That dragon almost killed my friend!" I say a little angry "I don't remember ordering that! I uh..." I get close to the cage "What are you ordering him to do? Kill people? Attack the innocent?" I say getting more and more angry by the second. "I might have ordered him to attack you but I didn't know it was you! I would have..." I cut him off "Sent him to attack some other innocent person?!" I say almost yelling at him. "So, it's just one person!" He says yelling at me "One Person?! One person, that person might have children that want to see them again!" I scream at him, so angry I want to punch him. "Your not the boss of me anymore! Your not Mom!" He screams, I freeze at the word, mom, I miss her, I feel like crying but I won't, I won't show him my weakness. "Let me out." He says like a demand. "What? No way!" I say and he looks at me cold in the eyes "Let me out!" He says again like a demand "No, I won't-" just then the Dark Dragon's wings can be heard from above ground. "What did you command him to do?" I ask just before a fire ball explodes and makes a giant whole in the ceiling I fall to the floor, fire spread around and I look up to see my brother riding The Dark Dragon and he says loud enough for me to hear "Let me out." I see his grin fade as he flies away.