Chapter 10 - Falling In Beat

I look around, there's a bunch of dancing paintings, I grit my teeth as a I see, a mirror filled room with handle bars all around, I see girls in pink tutus and pink tights running into the room. This is Ballet class. My teeth grind together, I see Aden look at me, noting my unease. Mal puts a hand on my shoulder,"Good luck." I see a grin form on his face.
10 seconds later,
I pull on tights and try not to think about the tutu. I hear Liz grumbling in the dressing room next to me. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I hear her grumble louder than she probably should. "I'm not happy about this either! But I'm not griping about it!" I say to her as I cringe while putting on my tutu. I hear her slam the door open. "Hmph" she grumbles. "Well it's thanks to Mal and Aden that we are doing this!" She huffs out angrily. "I know! They made that deal!" I say feeling the need to punch Aden or Mal, or both. I crack my knuckles Liz hears me and chuckles "Ya know, you should beat them up in a tutu!" She says almost laughing. I hear her crack her knuckles almost sounding louder than mine. "If you don't then I will." She says I come slamming the door open I grin "I would let you, but if we beat up Aden then the deal for chains and rope is off. " I huff wishing it would still be on if we did beat him up. Liz sighs "What about Mal?" She asked head aimed at the floor but eyes on me with a grin starting to grow bigger and bigger. "Be my guest!" I say nodding toward the door. As we walk up the steps, Liz runs up to Mal and punches him in the jaw. "That's gonna leave a bruise!" I say about to laugh. Mal looks at Liz, his mouth opens but nothing comes out. He glares at me, too afraid to glare at Liz straight on. I roll my eyes at him,"Your not the one wearing a tutu!" I say with a chuckle yet a little frustrated. "Ok, enough!" I turn to see the ballet teacher walking in the room with tights on and a black top. He holds a towel over his shoulder and he waves Liz and I over, I can feel a frown form on my face. He teaches us the basics and I fall some many times I think it's a world record. Liz helps me up every time. I finally get the basics down and then he makes it even harder."Now make up your own dance!" He says with a huge smile I sigh "But..." He glares at me "I told you this before, Eva, never question your teacher!" He says clapping his hands for us to get in line. Liz shrugs and he hits her on the shoulder "No sluggish movement in my classroom!" He says stern I look at Liz, I can tell she wants to put her hands around his neck. I touch her hand  and I lean closer "Not much longer!" I say as I get hit with a stick for leaning in. I hate Ballet.