Chapter 1 - The Loss

"Eva wait up I want to see the dragons be born too!" Eric, my 5 year old brother, yells to me, his 8 year old older sister Eva. "Better hurry they are starting to hatch!" I yell while climbing up a tree to get a better look. "Are any of them flying yet or about to anyways?" Eric asks from the ground. I look around, "Yeah, it's about to take off!" I yell down to him. "It's flying high for a new born!" Eric yells and points to the dragon. "That's not a new born dragon! It's The Dark Dragon! Eric ru-" I get hit out of the tree and hit the ground hard. Before I knock out I see The Dark Dragon take my brother and then it goes black, until an Elf with orange hair and blue eyes picks me up and places me gently on a white dragon with light blue spikes going up its neck down to the end of it's tail. As soon as it takes off I notice it's not going toward the way my brother was taken." I told Liz the whole story and she sits and nods at me not saying anything. "Well I will try my best to find him." I glare at her "You will not 'try' your best you will DO your best to find him!" I say sternly and very angry. Liz raises up slowly and smirks. "Hm, you are very feisty aren't you?" I frown "what do you mean bye that?" I play dumb with her just so I get an answer more clear. "I mean you are aggressive, you need to calm your self." I mutter to myself "I don't even know your name and you are being rude already?" I smirk at her, she rolls her eyes "My name is Liz, twerp!" She grins I glare at her then I grin "Nice to meet you Liz Twerp! By the way nice last name!" I grin bigger. She smirks "I like you little girl!" I frown "I have a name, it's Eva, so use it!"she frowns angrily "Okay I will, twerp!" I laugh and punch her in the arm, it was hard to reach. She smiles "Now you can stay here or find a home with humans!" I smile "You!" I grin "Who else will I make fun of?" She smirks "Well, I'm happy it's you who is doing it!"