Chapter 9 - Dancing With Dragons

As we land I see Aden sitting on a bench playing with his thumbs. And Liz tapping her foot her arms crossed with a impatient smirk on her face. "Well about time." I roll my eyes and walk toward Aden. "Oh, Hey, your here." He says standing up his wings now noticeable completely. He towers over me, his blond hair flowing down his face in a arch. "So what are we doing here?" I ask backing away a little. "Oh, yes, well, this guy can, let's say he has a lot of money." He says rubbing the back of his head rustling up his hair. "What does money have to do with a HUGE EVIL..." I get cut off "Dragon." Mal says walking up slowly. I turn and see him standing next to me he also towers over me. But at least Liz is only a little taller than me. "Well, is could help with canes, for the dragon, and maybe rope for..." I cut him off "My brother..." I say almost disgusted to call the person that orders that dragon to go and kill people, the innocent, yet, he's my brother. I nod starting to walk up to the house. It's a huge house made out of some type of jewel. The windows a mix of  ruby and glass. I look at the doors surprisingly they LOOK wooden, but how rich this guy looks, they are probably not. I take one step in and regret that step.