Chapter 13 - Mal Finds Out

I feel something in my head clawing at me memories, "Can you not?" I say turning only enough to see half of Mal's face. "Can you stop flirting with Aden?" He says tightening his grip around me. "I don't know what your talking about." I say shivering "Uh, huh." He says as we land Aden walks up to us and smiles with his face pink. "I beat you Eva!" He says childishly "Really, childish much?" I can feel Mal heat up next to me he mumbles something under his breath and marches off. "Yea well we beat all off you!" Liz saying walking out of her dragon's cage. "We?" Aden says looking at her questionably. I hear a thud and I lean to left a little to see Shawn on the floor frustrated with the saddle stuck on his foot. "Come on!" I hear hi grumble. "Oh, hi!" He says getting up fast with a scared grin. "Anyways!" Liz says glaring at Shawn. "Why'd you bring him?" Aden says moving his hand toward Shawn. "Because he can get us more chains if we need them!" She says frustrated,"Now, if we make a surprise entrance..." She starts but gets interrupted by Aden grumbling "How could that little fry do that?" He looks sternly at Liz. "SHUT UP!!!" She screams, "Now, we should go in unexpected and chain up the dragon first then we rope up," I growl "My brother?" She nods "And get Wise-Boy to read his mind and interrogate him!" She looks around "Where is he?" Mal steps forward "I'm right here." He says not sparing a glance at me or Aden. I pull him aside for a moment. "What is your deal?" I ask stern. "What's my deal? You are the one that kissed Aden without telling me!" I glare at him "You went through my thoughts?!" I say clinching my fists. I feel something cold yet like fire on my hands, no not on, in. I ignore it for the time being, "I had to, I saw you blushing when he brought you up!" I growl "I was blushing because of that, yes. But I don't think that's worth..." I get cut off, I feel his lips touch mine, I don't push away, I don't even think of it. He pulls away first "I like you." I feel a my face flush red. And I see his face get painted all over red. "I like you, but..." He puts a hand on my shoulder "It's okay, I won't make you choose, I'll leave you alone." I feel tears in my eyes but I won't cry over him, not now. "You don't have too, I can choose on my own, but I need two to choose from!" I grin and I feel my tears fade away. I feel him pull me in, it happens so fast, I don't even get a chance to say anything, I feel his lips on mine and I can't help but want to rap my arms around him. But who do I choose? Why is life so difficult, why does everyone like me? I'm a Worthless, no I am Worthless.