Chapter 12 - New Loves

"Well this is Shawn, he's the teacher's son." I say responding to Aden, I look at Shawn and isn't looking straight at Aden, he's looking at his wings. "Your a Winged." Shawn says it shocked, yet also afraid. Aden turns "Yea, why?" He says not even fully turning to meet his gaze. "I was...well I've..." He's a lose of words. "Never seen one?" Aden says turning fully, "Yes, you are very, well, you look unreal!" Shawn says looking up at his wings once more. "I'm not the only miss-fit." Aden says turning to look at Mal. Mal's face goes red and he puts up a single hand waving slowly. "He doesn't have any..." Shawn starts then stops like he hears a voice that no one else can hear, a voice and being that can get into your every thought. Mal. "Your a Wise." Shawn says mouth wide open. "Yes, I am but I don't like people knowing!" Mal turns and glares at Aden. Aden puts up his hands like he was surrendering to the police, but his mouth twists into a unnerving grin. "Okay, enough talking!" Liz says walking up, she is pulling along a cart wing ropes and chains. "I got the stuff."

As we get on the dragons, Mal puts his arms around me and and I feel a smile form on my face. Aden takes off flying high into the sky and I only hear one word then all I can do is blast off into the sky chasing after him. "Race" as I dart after him I see a grin on his face, I want to punch it off him! "Can we slow down?!" I hear Mal yell. "Not until we land, and beet him!" I say making the dragon go faster. "We almost are passed..." I start then we take a hard turn and I lose grip. "Ahhhh!!!" I scream as I fall "Eva!!!" I hear Mal scream. I close me eyes and feel gently comforting arms curl around me "Hold on, tighter than you did with the dragon!" I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes to see Aden flying with me in his arms. "Ah!" I say surprised, "Well hello to you too!" He says I smile and blush. "Your welcome by the way!" "Oh, yea, thanks, for saving my life, again!" He smiles and leans in I don't push him away, I can't I would fall, and I don't want to. I feel his lips on mine. I don't argue, I only relax.
As I land on the dragon again, I think to myself if Mal saw then, I would, I don't know anymore.