Drumming Song

I remembered when I first met Jonah. It was when I was turning six . It was literally the best day of my life .

June 9,2000

I was 6 and he was 9 . Three years apart .

Ms.Davina was the owner at the orphanage. One day she took me to a house. To tell the truth It looked horrible. Any way I was kinda pissed off .

When I got out the car I saw a nice couple. The woman looked at me and cried
" Aww she is so adorable."

I smiled and said " Thank you ma'am . "

The man smiled and said" Do you want to meet our son Jonah ?"

The man picked me up and said " Jonah ,Gwen's here."
When Jonah cane out her was more skinny than he is now .We both smiled .

The End

It's it strange how I start my day looking at the sealing fan . Well I do like sleeping on my back which cause me to look at the sealing .So I guess no ,It is not strange to start my day looking at the sealing fan .

Today I don't have to work . Just sit my pregnant ass down and relax. More easier said than done .

I get out the my bed and start to make it up . After that I start washing my clothes and look around my tiny apartment.

I'm hungry I look in the refrigerator and remember that I forgot to go shopping.
I go in my room and look out the window .Its pouring rain.I put on a black shirt, hoodie , raincoat, red tight and black and red combat boats. I put my hair in a ponytail. Almost forgot to grab my wallet . I walk out the apartment and start walking to the nearest market. I live on the bad part of the city also cheap. I see a car pass by me.

I start walking faster than faster than I ran .I'm a very fast runner that's what you have to be if you are a runaway.

The car stopped and the person got out.It was the devil himself ,Jonah . I walk to him and growled " What the hell is wrong with you ? I thought you we're gonna kidnap me you bastared ."

Jonah trys to cool me down , but I ignore him ." I'm sorry Gwen I saw you walking down the street and I wanted to help ."

" I don't need your help . I can walk ."

" Gwen , why are you avoiding me ?"

" I'm not avoiding you . I'm just hormonal and freaking hungry ." I lied about not avoiding him , but the rest very true.

" Come on . I will take you where ever you want ."

I try to stop smiling then we got in the car .It was kind of awkward being in a car with Jonah . We haven't seen each other in years . He looks at my bady and said " Gwen ?"

" Yeah ."

"Who is the father ?"

I was a little throwed of my his question. " Jonah , to tell the I don't know ."

I sound pathetic.I'm kinda embarrassed by it really. What about if my own child ask me that question. " Who is my father ?"Am I supposed to say " Well I really don't know because it was a one night stand and I didn't catch his name or see his face . " That sounds ten time as pathetic as I don't know. My one night stand sounds like Cinderella.

Jonah looked surprised " Sorry for asking ."

We rode in complete silents. For some reason I want me and Jonah to talk just so we can stop this awkwardness.

Jonah looked at me again and said " How many months are you ?"

" 3....Jonah you know becaue I'm pregnant doesn't mean we have to talk about my pregnancy . "

But I don't want to talk to Jonah. Even if his is freaking hot and so...... Stop it Gwen be strong . I looked at him and at my belly . Sometimes I wish thing could be different and maybe on day they can .But I will all ways love my child .

" We are here ?" Jonah said

I got out the car and I started thinking what I needed

Eggs
Salad
Pickels
Cheese
Bread
Peanut Butter
Grits
Oreo Cookies !!!!
Milk
Captian Crunch
Apples

I started shopping and said " Jonah, you don't have to stay with here."

" It's okay , I still wanted that talk ."

My lips keep on trying to smile .

########################

I got my stuff and headed to check out. An old couple came by and said " Awww congratulations. You two look like a nice couple ."

Me and Jonah said " We are not a couple ."

Me and Jonah laugh . The fact of being a couple is long gone . Me and him are two total opposites .

I put my stuff in the car and when I got home Jonah helped me get the bags inside .

We put all the stuff up and I start felling sick again .I sat down and Jonah said " Are you okay? "

"Yeah "

"Maybe you are hungry. Maybe you should sit down . I will make you something to eat , but for now you can have a pickle ." he gave me a pickle and I started eating it. I went to sleep .

########################

I woke up and saw grilled cheese and smiled at Jonah
" Jonah you haven't made these in ages , thank you."

" Well you are like at sister to me and you treat family with loyalty and respect."
He was always noble like that , but always thought of me as a sister .

" Jonah what brings you to Louisiana."

" Nothing much , I miss it here. New York is not my favorite place ,but gotta stay.So is it good ."

"Yeah , me and the baby appreciate it ."

" So do you know is it a boy or a girl ?"

Very good question.I've always wanted a girl.Dress her, brush her hair .

" I don't really know I actually wanted to wait when the child is born ."

" Yeah, remember when you used to force me to play with your dolls."

"I didn't force you ."

" Well ' play with me or I'm gonna tell mom seems kinda forcing me ."

I laughed and said " Well you forced me to play sport as soon as you had the opportunities. "

He rolled his eyes and said " I missed you Gwen . Where did you go ?"

" Jonah , do we have to talk about this now ?"

" I'm just curios , why you left ."

" Jonah , I left because I wanted to it was my choice ."

" Why , Gwen ."

Tears started coming down and I said " You and memories okay ."

" Bye ." Jonah said then he left .

Hey I want your help on picking Gwen's bady gender .

Girl

Boy

Vote and Comment

Its will help a lot .