not today (shoey)

i woke up to the familiar sound of my alarm clock. great, i thought to myself, another day of being beat up. I dragged myself out of bed and down the stairs, I was thinking about eating but I don't want to be even more fat then I already was. I lost 150 pounds last year but I'm still bullied for it. well that and because I'm gay.

I did the rest of my morning routine and right when I thought i could make the morning with out a beating I was stopped by my father,

"where are you going" he asked smirking. I didn't reply but instead I bolted for the door.

he grabbed my arm tugging me back,

"still cutting I see you faggot!" he screamed looking at my arm, "your such an attention whore, but here let me help you"

his breath reeked of alcohol as he dragged me into the kitchen. he grabbed a knife and held it to my wrist. he slid it across then dropped it and grabbed another beer before stumbling back into the living room.

I grabbed my jacket wiping away a few tears that trickled down my cheeks and walked out side to the bus stop. I was usually the only one who stood here because the other people who use to hated me to much so they found somewhere else but today a new kid was standing there

(joeys POV)

I stood at the bus stop awkwardly, it was my first day at my new school, I left my old school because I was bullied so much it was unbearable. I was bullied because everyone thought I was gay, but I'm not, or at least I don't think I am...

I was standing for a few more minuets when I boy about my age walked up, his hair was brown and straightened hiding part of his face it was kind of cute. wait, what am I thinking I cant be gay!

"hi I'm joey" I said looking at him, he looked up he had a bruise on his cheek and his eyes were blood shot, he had obviously been crying.

he didn't say anything he just went back to staring at the ground. finally the bus came and he got on first I heard people snickering and calling him various things, I felt bad for him.

(Shane's POV)

joey I thought to myself as he said his name, I'll try to remember that, why i don't know, by the end of the day he's just going to hate me like everyone else. i frowned at the thought but I knew it was the truth. he's gonna end up in the popular group with girls falling at his feet, by tomorrow he's going to be beating me up and there's nothing I can do about it.

we got on the bus and a few people called me the usual things as I sat down, joey sat down next to me. I looked at him closely for the first time. he had perfect hair, perfect teeth, a perfect body, everything about him was perfect.

Shane's in love with the new kid the voice in my head teased. but theres no way he's gay and there's no way he would date me if he was.

I sighed and looked out the window at he passing houses

"what's your name?" joey asked

"shane" I whisper without looking at him "my names Shane" i know I seem rude but he's gonna end up hating me anyway.

"I like that name" he smiled. I looked at him now, maybe I should try to be friends with him...

(joeys POV)

he either hates me or is really shy. I hope he doesn't hate me, because I think I like him...

"what's your name" I asked

"Shane. my name shane." he finally replied not looking at me

"I like that name" I say. joey and Shane does that sound good I asked myself, what am I thinking! how could I love someone I just met?

--------------------------------------

so here's the first chapter! I'm still figuring out how to use wattpad but anyway I hope you liked it!